** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Antepost Flat season 2023

Hi @Goldenfleece123 and welcome to the Forum. Tahiyra looks a monster but Weld is not the type to bank on in bringing her over especially if the ground is good or faster with her two wins coming on good to soft and soft. Best juvenile filly I saw in Europe last year without a doubt but I couldn't back her for the 1000 until I know for certain she's coming over. John and Thady Gosden have a nice 3yo called Coppice which interests me as I know she's well thought of. Although Johnny G and his boy don't have a very good record in both guineas! The 2000 and from what I'm hearing Little Big Bear is the one to be with. 5/1 with William Hills looks far too big. Obviously he has to prove he stays but looked a monster last year. AOB's other runner Auguste Rodin looks one for longer distances and appeals as my Derby pick at the moment. Roll on the flat! Oh and I believe AOB is working a load of horses after racing at The Curragh today.

It's a little early but early scans ive had 10 ew on SILVER KNOTT in 2000 guineas ....hated keeneland on fast ground lto but posted some excellent times prior especially here at newm over 8f ....if the ground comes up good or near I can see this horse causing an upset on the day or going close  .....25/1 is a silly price based on that.....so I couldn't resist ? ....I think chaldean is Interesting  too 

My big intrigue is the Andre Fabre trained Baratti last seen finishing 2nd btn 1 1/4L to Alpinista over 12f at Saint-Cloud in the fastest 12f time i have for the last 3 years. the intrigue is why have we not seen it since last July? As soon as i get any indication that it is still racing i will be backing it for the Arc.