** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Free Tips Spreadsheet

Hello everyone. New member here. I'm looking at the free tips section of the website and I see there is a link to the results spreadsheet. Looking at it, I see the results only go up to the 30th July 2021. Is there anywhere where I can find more up to date results? I'm looking for a reliable, daily source of free tips as I cant afford to pay £40 a month for racing tips.

Hi @savernake72,

Welcome to the forum! We are currently in the process of developing a new site and the launch should be happening soon. Keep an eye out for that! As for the results spreadsheet, we will look to get that updated after we've launched the new site. In the meantime, feel free to get involved in the horse racing forum where you'll find the best free tips from our expert teams of horse racing writers and the other members who post on the site.

Thanks for your post. Any feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed to help us improve the forum and site. :ok

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...