Patent. 

3.05 South. She's A Fine Wine      6/1           1st 

3.15. Taun.  Doctor Ken                  11/8          1st 

4.15. Taun.  Auditoria                    5/2.    5/1     1st 

stk. 4.90.    rtn. 84.35.

Good luck all.  

Edited by kensland

There's a Grade 2 chase at Navan this afternoon ..... 3.25

Pretty short price but Any Second Now at 5/4 looks solid ........ finished 2nd in the National behind Noble Yeats last year, finished 4th behind Galopin des Champs in February, has won at the track, has won on heavy

On the weights he has double figure lbs in hand on all his rivals ...

Difficult to see why he's not odds on really unless they're just having a spin on route to the Grand National 

Navan 1.50

THECOMPANYSERGEANT

Win

If he can run to the same high standard displayed in a narrow defeat to blaiystok, then a repeat should be enough to get home here following a very narrow defeat. The Mullins horse had a bit in reserve that day and inatendue back in fifth was meant to run in the martin pipe last week but didn't get in the ferry.

Navan 2.55

it is worth chancing a small each way on the outsider

SANTONITO

Against the field.

Paul marvel and landrake are obviously the clear form leaders here and the most likely victors but at a huge price Sam Ewing who went close in the first could come good here.

He should be third at best in this tiny field but in a race that may get tactical perhaps Sam Ewing can finally break his national hunt duck for Gordon Elliott which is approaching a hundred runs since his last Elliot winner.

The youngster O’Sullivan is booked to take five pounds off the promising landrake for Elliott and Mullin’s Paul marvel looks good here stepping up markedly in trip from his maiden hurdle win.

SANTONITO each way

SANTONITO

LANDRAKE

PAUL’S MARVEL.

Combination trifecta

Lucky 15 with some cramped prices, unfortunately:

3.05 Sou Daytona Beach 7/2

3.45 Taun Liberty Hunter 9/4

3.55 Nav Yeah Man 7/2 (2 pts win at 4.9, My PL Nap)

4.05 Sou Emily Wade 9/4

1 x 0.20 L15 = 3 pts poss ret 109.08

Back soon with win bets

singles

3.05  Sou Fashionelle 0.50 ew at 12/1

4.35 Sou Annaharvey Lad 0.50 ew at 12/1

3.15 Tau Striking A Pose 0.50 win at 5/1

4.45 Tau Saladins Son 1 pt win at 5.7. Light Sentence 0.50 win at 7/1, Uggy Uggy Uggy 0.25 ew at 33/1

3.35 Sou Berti Blue 1 pt win at 13/2

3.55 Nav Brampton Belle 0.50 ew at 14/1 4p

5.05 Sou Heads Or Harps 0.50 win at 5/1 and Walk In The Storm 0.50 win at 11/4

Total stakes =12.50

Not going welll today

I have anonrunnerr in the 5.05 so I'll place an additional1 pt to win on Heads Or Harps at 8.4, a brave Nap by @The Brigadiertoday

13.5 pts staked today

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One winner today and a load of non-triers.  Can't do anything about that.  My loss today was -11.45.  this makes my MTD +18.47 and YTD -76.80.  Let's hope I choose more horses that are on a going day tomorrow

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Landrake allowed a very soft lead earlier and the two at the back never put into the race.

There is a lot I like about Irish racing but the stewards are mere spectators.

Navan 4.55

Willie Mullins Did I Ask you That 

Will improve for being collared close home by an Elliott runner benefitting from a half stone claimer last time. That said they were well clear of the field and he will come on immensely for the run.

The issue here though again is the half a stone claim which the champion trainer conceeds again and Mint Boy who had the gunner yeats well behind in third when second to Firefox last time may be good enough here again under a seven pound claimer.

Gavin Cromwell is on full throttle again after just missing out with Stumptown at Cheltenham.

MINT BOY win without DID I ASK YOU THAT @ 11/8.

Edited by sporting sam