WST Classic

Fader

2 hours ago, charliepie said:

Hopefully some good value there and certainly in with a chance, fingers crossed! Gilbert seems to have come back to form in this tournament.

It's been slowly returning with Gilbert. Saw it a couple tournaments back and this kind of short form suits him, I reckon. 

Opinions on Bingham-Carter?? I only watched Carter and didn't find him very sharp, yesterday he won more cuz Cahill was nervous in the last frame than him actually being above so I am considering taking Bingham.

Higgins-Selby  should be interesting, it seems as of late the top top guys (Trump, Allen, Ronnie, Selby, Robertson) for whatever reason it is are not that good.

7 hours ago, charliepie said:

Two matches in one day is probably one too many for poor old Jimmy, shame after his win over Trump. Gilbert crashes out as well surprisingly.

Yeah, if you can't beat Robbie Williams you have no business being there. I was hoping he'd perform and I could think about a bet for the Worlds but no chance.

3 hours ago, 888888 said:

Opinions on Bingham-Carter?? I only watched Carter and didn't find him very sharp, yesterday he won more cuz Cahill was nervous in the last frame than him actually being above so I am considering taking Bingham.

Higgins-Selby  should be interesting, it seems as of late the top top guys (Trump, Allen, Ronnie, Selby, Robertson) for whatever reason it is are not that good.

I just think the top guys couldn't care less about this event to be honest. Especially ones that don't need it. Also, no crowd atall. Must be so boring.

2 hours ago, Fader said:

I just think the top guys couldn't care less about this event to be honest. Especially ones that don't need it. Also, no crowd atall. Must be so boring.

horrible picks from me , next time i'll shut my mouth lol 

14 minutes ago, 888888 said:

horrible picks from me , next time i'll shut my mouth lol 

mine didn't do much better, mate. All my outrights are out. It's a hard one to call because so many variables, I suppose. The proper snooker starts next month :)