** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing-Chat.Wednesday 22nd February.

kensland

Just a quick antepost bet for weekends eider chase ....I had narrowed race to 6 horses .....then was looking fir a horse that was around 11-1 or less and had experience over 3m2f or further ....only 1 horse was left ......BUSHYPARK ...my tissue was 7/1 ...available currently on betfair 12.0 ....that's value so will do as a first bet in race .....5pt win 

A Mr Fahey double.

Newcastle. 

2.45. Ri Na Farraige      15/8   2/1     1st 

4.30. Timetoperfection     16/1          unpl

singles & double. 

stk. 6.00.      rtn.  136.75.

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

50 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

See Galton running today we’ll backed last time came nowhere ?? @Zilzalian last race Newcastle 

Yes i have noticed and i can't see any reason why it should win, there are plenty other runners at bigger prices that have better claims. Its 4 years old never done the distance or any distance its a maiden anyone taking 13/2 on this horse win lose or draw needs a therapist.

7 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Yes i have noticed and i can't see any reason why it should win, there are plenty other runners at bigger prices that have better claims. Its 4 years old never done the distance or any distance its a maiden anyone taking 13/2 on this horse win lose or draw needs a therapist.

Had little 15 with it?

A33AA2D9-5D78-4263-AC3A-08B208C692E1.png

Happy valley 1245

RIGHT HONOURABLE 

Win and Place four places 

Wins in February last two years.

Sequence of results up to most recent win 

Matches that here

Punchestown 1.05

I am fortunata 

Win 

Gordon Elliott's runner can help Sam Ewing break a long running losing streak for the yard.Jockey riding fine, just riding to instruction given that he can get off these rides and win with impunity for other yards notably at Plumpton and Dundalk.Yard just storing up winners for the spring. Yard in form with a one two three in the Irish national trial.

Two L15's

1.05 Pun Fameaftertheglory 9/4

2.45 Nc Ri Na Farraige 15/8

5.30 Km Tomahawk King 7/2

7.30 Km Imperium 7/2

1 x 0.20 L15 = 3 pts = poss ret 99.44 (some crap prices here, will try to get better for the win bets)

--------------------

3.10 Lud Court Royale 22/1

4.10 Don Click And Collect 12/1

4.35 Pun We'llgowats 8/1

5.05Nc How Bizzare 7/1

1 x 0.20 ew L15 = 6 pts poss ret 6116.53

Back soon with win bets

------------------------------------------------------------------

Even with the favourite running out I still got beat on my first selection.  My sympathy to @sporting sam, don't know what went wrong with I Am Fortunata.

Singles bets:

2.10 Nc Nefyn Dawn 0.50 ew at 14/1

5.22 Lud Paddleyourowncanoe 0.50 ew at 33/1

5.30 Km Tomahawk King 1 pt win at 5.40

7.30 Km Imperium 1 pt win at 6.4

Total stakes today = 13 points

----------------------------------------------------

Laid off Imperium at 5.3 in-running so if it wins I will collect a £1 profit

Had 0.50 ew on Withold at 22/1 

Should still only have a liability of 13 points unless Imperium runs a crap race

Many thanks to @Budgie 65, he was right about Ri Na Farraige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just 1 winner today at skinny odds but 2 placed winners also so not a good day.  However, I was chuffed to bits to see the Betfred paid me out BOG at 28/1 on @Zilzalian's selection Withold.  I like Betfred, they seem to be much better than Skybet.  I still haven't be able to reach them on live chat or anything else.  Anyway, despite the poor results my loss was restricted to 8.85 points.  My MTD is -61.76 and YTD is -85.46

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

13 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Just a quick antepost bet for weekends eider chase ....I had narrowed race to 6 horses .....then was looking fir a horse that was around 11-1 or less and had experience over 3m2f or further ....only 1 horse was left ......BUSHYPARK ...my tissue was 7/1 ...available currently on betfair 12.0 ....that's value so will do as a first bet in race .....5pt win 

hi Richard ive just had a look at the eider and think Kittys light looks to have a big chance at 11/4 postmark well ahead and 2 amigos has topspeed figure but 5 lengths off kittys light pm but after you had the winner on saturday im not knocking your selection

1 hour ago, Budgie 65 said:

hi Richard ive just had a look at the eider and think Kittys light looks to have a big chance at 11/4 postmark well ahead and 2 amigos has topspeed figure but 5 lengths off kittys light pm but after you had the winner on saturday im not knocking your selection

Lol .....actually this is my top 3 rated now 

Kitty's light 8.5 

Two amigos   8.3 

Bushypark   8.0 

And these 3 are clear of rest ....computer says kitty or amigo ....trends say bushypsrk ....I just wondering how to back ?.....don't know whether to just go kitty ....but the ground might come up soft and amigo would love that .....might just try and somehow back all 3 and squeeze a bit out ...cos sods law the 1 I leave out would win ??

Edited by richard-westwood

9 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Lol .....actually this is my top 3 rated now 

Kitty's light 8.5 

Two amigos   8.3 

Bushypark   8.0 

And these 3 are clear of rest ....computer says kitty or amigo ....trends say bushypsrk ....I just wondering how to back ?.....don't know whether to just go kitty ....but the ground might come up soft and amigo would love that .....might just try and somehow back all 3 and squeeze a bit out ...cos sods law the 1 I leave out would win ??

All 3 then lol

1 minute ago, Wildgarden said:

All 3 then lol

Well ....prices are 17.0 amigo ...3/1 kitty ...already have 12.0 bushy (you can get 14.0 currently)....so 6pt kitty ...2 pt amigo ...outlay 13 ....guaranteed 11 pts profit or more if any wins  ..and have all 3 running for you ....I like that bet ? 

Edited by richard-westwood

4 minutes ago, Budgie 65 said:

kittys ligt is 10 points clear on pm so 5 lengths in hand im  following ur advice kittys light single bet it does look a good bet  maybe 2 amiigos ew.I dont like backing more than1 horse if they all lose it does my nut just like never back in 2 or 3 horse race

It's a tough race ....for me it'll probably hinge on ground ...kitty's is better on good .......amigo would love soft and it has been raining so I have a suspicion he will get his ground ....I can see amigo running well .....but bushypark won as he liked last time so could improve any amount ....very interesting  race