DAILY LUCKY 15

9 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

@harry_rag we was talking about forecast and i know you said outside of weekends but the 115 ascot looks like a target to me.

:ok I’ve captured the odds but will leave it to the week to crunch them. If you or anyone wants to have a bash at getting a forecast up on this race then see how it goes. But I think the bottom line is where we got to; the overround on fc is much bigger than it is for the win market so the market is harder to beat for punters and much more profitable for the bookies. That doesn’t make it unbeatable necessarily but it’s at least the punting equivalent of a black ski slope, best treated with caution by most.

14 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

:ok I’ve captured the odds but will leave it to the week to crunch them. If you or anyone wants to have a bash at getting a forecast up on this race then see how it goes. But I think the bottom line is where we got to; the overround on fc is much bigger than it is for the win market so the market is harder to beat for punters and much more profitable for the bookies. That doesn’t make it unbeatable necessarily but it’s at least the punting equivalent of a black ski slope, best treated with caution by most.

I will try Trueshan, Stratum and Broom (6 bets) Fav is dodgy as fook me thinks.