DAILY LUCKY 15

41 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

:ok Only my opinion coming at it from more of a maths/theory angle. Those with more relevant experience of placing high volumes of these bets may feel differently. If I had the opportunity to bet with a bonus then that would probably dictate my bet choice. In the absence of that my first consideration is usually making sure I’m happy that the minimum possible return is worthwhile.

I wouldn’t be doing L15 with no bonus if one winner returned less than my stake.

Correct, without a bonus it has to be a yankee with higher stakes where your shortest odds is less than your stake, i for example will just do trebles and fourfolds if my selections are anywhere near favs but if i have just 1 at a half decent price i will do a yankee if the other 3 are around the fav mark my idea is that 7/2 or less is around the fav mark.

As i have passed my returns threshold of about £2500 (average 1 lucky 15 per day at £6) nothing else matters because every penny returned is profit this year until November which is a good position to be in as long as i stick to that average, i passed that threshold in December which is quite unusual, so this year i have been very lucky in that respect. Only once in the last 15 years have i finished less than the threshold (Just under) and that was due to laziness.

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

The  stats don't mind whether it's a grade 1 at Ascot or a class 6 at Wolverhampton

image.png

Nothing to do with grade Micheal EG.  if i have 6 horses in a race with 1 point between them all then i don't play. all my instincts are telling me that this flat season is the worst in my memory, i will expand on this more when i do a little more research, one thing i will not do is chuck good profits onto bad races just to have a bet. not been keeping my eye on your Lucky 15's how are they doing? you have 16 horses here how many of those 16 do you expect to win on average? Myself and a manager where i worked backed 16 horses every day for about 6 years (the bet was that 4x4 array (12 x L15) i posted a while back.