** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Scottish Open

Fader

One bet for me today in the Scottish Open qualifiers. David Lilley beat Craig Steadman in he Worlds and went on to give Ding a real good match in the next round but I'm not sure he has had a very good start to this season. 1st round losses to Carrington, Guodong, and a 4-3 deciding leg win over amateur Petrov does not breed confidence and I think Steadman looks the better of the two, to get revenge.

He has just got to the last 32 of the British Open and although he didn't beat any world beaters, he then backed it up with a 4-3 win over Dott at the Northern Ireland Open and hit a century and a 50+ in a race to 4. 

5pts Steadman to beat Lilley 4/5 paddypower

yeah, real crap from Steadman. Frustrating. 2 I like today, which can hopefully get us back into profit. Sijun takes on Yupeng in the 10am games and Sijun is playing some great stuff right now. He has already beaten Selby and Higgins this season and really should have put Day away, who went on to win the British Open. He takes on Yupeng, who isn't pulling up any trees this season, so far. The other I am going for, at a  bigger price, is Cahill to beat Highfield. Highfield is the better player but he hasn't won one match yet, this season. 

6pts Sijun to beat Yupeng 5/6 paddypower
2pts Cahill to beat Highfield 11/8 paddypower

We're getting a winner this afternoon. In the 2pm matches we have Ben Woollaston taking on Chris Wakelin. I think Woollaston is a solid pick. He made the last 16 of the British Open and beat along the way Mark Williams. He has also beaten Selby this season, at the Championship league and beat Day 4-1 prior to that run from Day. I think he's a better player than Wakelin.

5pts Woollaston to  beat Wakelin 4/5 willhill

4 hours ago, Fader said:

We're getting a winner this afternoon. In the 2pm matches we have Ben Woollaston taking on Chris Wakelin. I think Woollaston is a solid pick. He made the last 16 of the British Open and beat along the way Mark Williams. He has also beaten Selby this season, at the Championship league and beat Day 4-1 prior to that run from Day. I think he's a better player than Wakelin.

I couldn't agree more. I also believe Jamie Jones will beat Jak Jones. 

5 minutes ago, Foo_Fighter said:

A perfect ending to the Scottish Open qualifiers as both Woollaston and Jamie Jones prevail quite easily (4-2). 

Thank god a winner came at the end there. I was contemplating laying everything I liked :D  More winners to come when the event really starts hopefully. Well done with Jones.

2 minutes ago, Fader said:

Thank god a winner came at the end there. I was contemplating laying everything I liked :D  More winners to come when the event really starts hopefully. Well done with Jones.

yeah.. the longer the format, the better for us I think. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Fader said:

You had foretold what would happen. I dig it ?