** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Tuesday 10th May

24 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Bit of a move for Snowed In 2:00 Sedgefield. As big as 28/1 into 11/2. 13 year old won this race last year off the same mark, they obviously think they've got him nice and fit.

Good luck with that.  I will go for a 1 pt win on Geneva Dragon at 10.0 and a 1 pt 3TBP bet at 3.2.  Strong media support and has Brian Hughes aboard so looks like a good each-way bet despite the huge drift in the market.

Not sure if I will post a Trixie today.  I was too tired to list prices of relevant races last night and time looks against me today.

I hope that you got a good price if you backed Snowed In.  I tend to think that the value has gone when the price shorts like this on a horse.  In fact, if I was going to back it I would request a bet on Betfair at a much bigger price, at least e.g at least 10.0.  It wouldn't bother me if it didn't get matched and won 

8 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Wasted 2 points on a drifter earlier.

I will place one point to win on my Nap Cusack at 3.50 in the 6.00 at Nc to try and recoup my loss

RESULTS UPDATE

No winner today.  The jockey on Cusack left it far too late to produce its run imo.  Having said that the winner was very game when challenged and deserved to win.

-3 = MTD +41.25 and YTD -188.02

So, it's the start of the York festival meeting tomorrow.  I think that @richard-westwoodis very brave to have bets on his selections the day before.  I will wait to see what the prices do overnight before attempting to copy any of his selections tomorrow.  Let's hope that he gets some big payouts this week