** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Odds - Week 8 (Deadline 3pm Saturday 8th January)

Back to it this week and putting these up nice and early for you, except that there are no under/over odds showing yet for the FA Cup matches.  I'll add them when they appear and put the Division theads up then.  Don't forget this is a 9 week season so we have one more week after this one.  Those of you who have already missed 3 game weeks please make sure you play these last 2 to avoid being eliminated, however if you end up with no bet due to abandonments you will not be penalised.

I'm not sure if replays are planned in the cup matches so just a reminder that bets are settled at the "90 minutes" result before any extra time.

1 X 2  (Home Win / Draw / Away Win)

2 8 Win FA1 0501.JPG2 8 Win FA2 0501.JPG2 8 Win FA3 0501.JPG

2 8 Win L1 0501.JPG

2 8 Win L2 0501.JPG

2 8 Win Sc 0501.JPG

2 8 Win Fr 0501.JPG

2 8 Win Ge 0501.JPG

Win It.JPG2 8 Win It 0501.JPG

2 8 Win Sp 0501.JPG

17 hours ago, harry_rag said:

They're there now, just had a look. :ok

:unsure WH Under/over 2.5 goals? I can't see them still.  I was even going to put BTTS odds up instead as a one-off but they're not there either.  I can only see them on the 1.5 goals coupon.  Could you post/message me a link in case the one I'm using is out of date for some reason.

Edit Friday morning:

I can see odds for a couple of matches this morning, (and oddly when I use my phone it's showing me a longer list but there's no way I could snip them from there) so I'm hoping some more may appear later today.

9 hours ago, avongirl said:

I can see odds for a couple of matches this morning, (and oddly when I use my phone it's showing me a longer list but there's no way I could snip them from there) so I'm hoping some more may appear later today

I only checked while using the app on my tablet, not looked on laptop. I got there via competitions/FA Cup then the link for over/under 2.5 total match goals if that’s any help. Not sure if you could screenshot then post those?

@avongirl Had a look on desktop site via browser, get the same as you (only a couple pf games) if I go via the "coupons" route but get all the games if I go via "competitions".

https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/football/competitions/OB_TY129/English-FA-Cup/matches/OB_MG7336151/Total-Match-Goals-OverUnder-25-Goals

Brilliant, thanks @harry_rag I've used that as the Coupon still wasn't showing Monday game.  I'll keep an eye on that link in future :ok

FA Cup odds added in for Under/Over 2.5 Goals.  If anyone who's already posted wants to change their bet to use them that's fine, just repost before deadline (or any of your kick-offs if earlier).