** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Dodging Bullets Whilst Watching Paint Dry...

harry_rag

There we go then, 1000 not out and a not exactly overwhelming profit of £74.46.

Obviously the thread is more about putting on the numbers than the £ but it's fair to say I could have made a lot more if it wasn't for the limited liquidity in the market. I suppose I should be glad to get any money matched at what is such an obviously value price; 1.01 is a short price but it should probably be no more than 1.001. Let's see where it can get to by the end of the Euros.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, harry_rag said:

barring 1+ SoT in the game at Madrid where only 0.45 points have been matched so far.

Would have been especially galling had that bet taken the thread down as it actually returned zero profit! :lol

Not what we usually mean when we use the phrase "a bet to nothing"!

Current numbers are 1024 bets yielding a profit of £76.01

It looks like the days of getting matched on most Premier League games may be over; I was at the front of the queue in all bar one game this weekend and didn't get matched in any. The Champions League is still slightly more accommodating, for now at least.

Bets 1025 & 1026 are 1+ SoT and 2+ SoT in Barcelona v PSG, both matched for £8 at 1.01.