Non-League Predictions > May 3rd

One bet and one winner again on Saturday to continue the good run of form. Usually the season has finished by now, but we still have another month to go with the season having started late. We have a full fixture list on Bank Holiday Monday to look forward to in the National League with Sutton v Notts County live on BT on Tuesday tea time. I have 4 bets for Monday.

Boreham Wood v Kings Lynn

I know Boreham Wood love to draw, but the fact they haven't had to play since last Saturday is key for me because Kings Lynn have played two games since then. They only have a small squad and they are feeling the effects of such a busy period. They did draw 0-0 on Saturday, Maidenhead have been leggy in games as well so it is no surprise that was more of a balanced affair. They have been conceding plenty of goals and although Wood haven't scored in 4 games now they do have goals in them and I suspect they will get a few chances to score here. I am going to take them on the -1 at 6/4.

Dagenham & Redbridge v Woking

Dagenham have really found their form of late and they are playing really well. They have won their last 4 on the bounce now and compared to earlier in the season they are now scoring goals. They have netted 10 in that run and they will surely fancy their chances of adding a few against a Woking side who are desperate for the season to finish. They have picked up just 1 point in their last 9 games and in their 8 losses they have conceded at least twice in 6 of them. I would make them 1/2 chances so even at a shade of odds on I am happy to play. I am also going to cover the -1 handicap.

Maidenhead v Wrexham

As I mentioned earlier Maidenhead continuing to look very tired in games and they could struggle to hold of a Wrexham side who need the points to stay in the play-offs. I think the Welsh side will have too much for their hosts here and I am happy to play at 6/4

Stockport v Wealdstone

I don't really need to write too much here as Stockport really should be putting at least 3 or 4 past Wealdstone here. They have been conceding goals for fun and Stockport have been scoring them for fun. Granted they only got 1 on Saturday, but going to Halifax is a very different story from hosting Wealdstone. The -2 handicap looks worthy of a play.

Boreham Wood -1 2pts @ 6/4 with Betfred

Dagenham & Redbridge 4pts @ 10//11 with William Hill

Dagenham & Redbridge -1 1pt @ 13/5 with Betfred

Wrexham 1pt @ 6/4 with William Hill

Stockport -2 2pts @ 7/5 with Betfair