** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Litho

:welcome Welcome to the forum @Litho

Well, you don't have to look too far down this section of the forum to find a thread that returned an average of over 50 points per day over 40 days and around 400 bets. That involved the arcane world of spread betting though! 

Have a look round the forum and you should find plenty of potentially profitable strategies or tipsters, or ideas for developing your own. Especially if you're willing to consider more sports and bookies than football and 365.

1 hour ago, Litho said:

Kindly share your strategy. Thanks

Think of this place as a restaurant where you sit down and browse the menu for a while, rather than where you just turn up hoping to be spoonfed. I appreciate that might sound harsher than intended; what I mean is you probably won't get much response to your request when people are already taking the time and effort to share their strategies, profitbale or otherwise, all over the forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably best not to fix on a specific "win" amount per day - it will lead you into forcing bets that are not offering value. Maybe look towards a monthly, quarterly or even a seasonal goal. Get your bank in place, take say 1% of it on day 1 as your stake per game for the season and off you go. Just to note that direct football match odds are extremely tight margin wise in my view at least. I'd look to find a proven thread or tipster to follow and go from there. You'll need to take it seriously and work at it systematically to make money, otherwise you are just gambling and you might or might not get lucky and make money - it would very likely that you'd lose though if you don't approach it professionally.