Non-League Predictions > 20th March

Darran

Another small profit on Tuesday night to keep things ticking over for the month. I just have one bet at this stage for Saturday and I am going to be backing Barnet. They have been much improved since Tim Flowers left and Paul Fairclough has taken temporary charge. I thought last Saturday against Bromley might have been a one off because Bromley had 10 men for a lot of the game and the ref had a nightmare, but they continued that improvement against Stockport on Tuesday night. They pushed them all the way and only went down 2-1. They host Chesterfield on Saturday and Chesterfield aren't looking quite as good as they were. They weren't great when losing 2-0 to Maidenhead last Saturday and didn't create much again against Sutton on Tuesday night. Now Barnet does offer them a chance to get back to winning ways, but to me you have a team improving against a team whose performances have got worse. It obviously isn't one to go mad on, but I would make Barnet around 5/2 shots so I am happy to take my chances at 9/2

Barnet 1pt @ 9/2 with Bet365

7 hours ago, Alley Cat Glover said:

I guess Asians don’t follow you, out to 6/1 with Bet365 now, let’s hope they continue to show improvement. It’s a shame Torquay are playing Kings Lynn anyone else and would probably oppose them but not with Kings Lynn.

It was a surprising team selection fir Barnet and Chesterfield could have been 4 up after 10 minutes. Barnet improved after that but it was a pretty comfortable afternoon for Chesterfield sadly. Still little damage done and it was worth a shot.