** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - MARCH 2021

5 minutes ago, mickyftm32 said:

Didn't even realize i was up there mate....i just carry on, another day another dollar....i wont go picking long odds on shots, just my normal ones

Fantastic strike rate mate, keep it going. There is nothing better than plucking out a 25/1 winner but that's not easy to do. A lot of favs are turned over, I think the strike rate is something like 33% on favs so it's actually quite the skill to pick winning favs. 56.5% strike rate is brilliant and £20 flat stakes on your selections this month would have yielded a profit of £385 which a lot of people would kill for. 

Only joined this site at the weekend but really enjoying it. Apologies if I'm a bit eager with too many posts but it seems a fantastic place to discuss racing with a great group.

Good luck today ?

Congratulations to @Gary66for winning this month's competition, taking the lead a long way from home and winning unchallenged.

A winner on the last day bags the runners up spot for @trainmad091with @Zidane123being 3rd and @mick33being 4th with a 12/1 winner on the last day.

Overall the naps made a profit, fantastic tipping from all concerned with a very impressive 40 players making a profit.

Prize winners.

@Gary66£60 + PL merchandise

@trainmad091£30 + PL merchandise

@Zidane123£20 + PL merchandise

@mick33£10

@bymatrix£20

@silver fox£30

@Donnyflyer £10

Can prize winners please PM me with pay-pal details and addresses for merchandise.

ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR PAYMENT

18 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Congratulations to @Gary66for winning this month's competition, taking the lead a long way from home and winning unchallenged.

A winner on the last day bags the runners up spot for @trainmad091with @Zidane123being 3rd and @mick33being 4th with a 12/1 winner on the last day.

Overall the naps made a profit, fantastic tipping from all concerned with a very impressive 40 players making a profit.

Prize winners.

@Gary66£60 + PL merchandise

@trainmad091£30 + PL merchandise

@Zidane123£20 + PL merchandise

@mick33£10

@bymatrix£20

@silver fox£30

@Donnyflyer £10

Can prize winners please PM me with pay-pal details and addresses for merchandise.

ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR PAYMENT

Forgive me  how do send p m sorry for being a pain

On 4/1/2021 at 12:11 AM, cannotbebeat said:

@MCLARKEnumber 14 didn't do enough bets to qualify. A minimum of 15 bets is required to qualify for any prizes in that particular month, including qualification for the followings months KO Cup. (NR's at Abandoned meetings do not count towards bet total)

Yes according to the rules Gazza United qualifies.

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...