£10,000 or I'll walk thread....

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Fair play mate, some good picks and again, good returns. I also had a good start... all bets + 10pts - return follows bet wales u21 v ENGLAND U21 4/9 - 15 :clap BRADFORD v chesterfield - 19 :notworthy forest green v GRAYS - 21 :clap HONEFOSS v sogndal - 20 :notworthy hinckley v NORTHWICH - 20 :clap HIK v skold - 0 :@ STAFFORD v moor green - 0 :spank MOROCCO/TOGO/GHANA/EGYPT - 23 :notworthy iceland v CROATIA - 16 :clap WALSALL v swindon - 20 :notworthy outlay = 100 pts return = 154 pts so, 8 bets next @ 18pts with 10 pts skimmed into profit pool :cheers friskyfitz and roll-on next round!!!

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Round 4 Day 2 Update 1. Macclesfield v Boston X2...................£20 @ .... Winner £33.30 to Day 3 2. Southend v Oldham over 2.5............£20 @ 2.12 Winner £41.28 to Day 3 3. Bodens v AIK over 2.5.....................£20 @ 1.85 Winner £36.15 to Day 3 4. Algeria v Nigeria Over 2.5................£20 @ 2.28 Winner £44.32 to Day 3 5. Ivory Coast v Cameroon over 2.5.....£20 @ 2.48 Winner £48.12 to Day 3 6. Brazil v Chile (Any unquoted score).....£20 @ 4.5 Winner £86.72 to Day 3 DancingCow.gifDancingCow.gifDancingCow.gifDancingCow.gif good day for me with 7 tips outta 7 shame i could not get on Histon though as an extra bet. this has me wondering if i will be able to match bigger amounts on Betfair as the thread continues. Might not be able to get any value then.............. any ideas guys???

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets)

this has me wondering if i will be able to match bigger amounts on Betfair as the thread continues. Might not be able to get any value then.............. any ideas guys???
odds may not be as good but how bout the anonomous value of walk-in high street bookies?:tongue2 chances are that your bets will be accepted online until you start to do well...then you'll be restricted. :wall

chances are that your bets will be accepted online until you start to do well...then you'll be restricted. :wall
No restriction on betfair as its people not bookies but for example, today, Histon were 2.0 but only £12 to match available. The other £8 would have to be matched at 1.5 If there is no value for me then I simply wont bet

May have problems with more obscure matches like Non league but most shouldnt cause to many problems. How long before did you go to place bet? If you place up the amount you wish to bet a while before than you might get it matched even if its not all there when you visit.
Cheers WFTE...... My biggest problems is that the amount of time I spend looking for value bets limits me to only a few hours or maybe even minutes to post them up

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Due to stakes getting bigger and getting harder to match at value prices, selection may now come on a single or 2-3 bets basis from now on. We have 6 lines running into Day 3 @ £40 each So Round 4 Day 3 Selections........ 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5......................£40 @ 2.14 Just one bet today.

Due to stakes getting bigger and getting harder to match at value prices, selection may now come on a single or 2-3 bets basis from now on. We have 6 lines running into Day 3 @ £40 each So Round 4 Day 3 Selections........ 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5......................£40 @ 2.14 Just one bet today.
These odds are 2.22 at BF!!! what the ...???

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Good luck with your Aldershot v Crawley bet tonight, Frisky, though the stats. appear to be against you. Both teams goal averages are less than 1, and Crawley have failed to score in their first four league games. That being said, I will probably sell goals in running, once the spread drops below 2. This shouldn't take too long, assuming there are no early goals, as the pre-match spread for total goals is 2.2 - 2.4, (Sporting Index). The fact that I will be betting on a low goal score should ensure that the Frisky fitz betting bank is a lot bigger at the end of the evening...:\ :hope

These odds are 2.22 at BF!!! what the ...???
Floating odds i'm afraid............ God's and Punters alike are against me (They must have read the thread) wink2.gif Currently 0-1 Crawley so hopefully Spreadman is right.......... crossfingers.gif
The fact that I will be betting on a low goal score should ensure that the Frisky fitz betting bank is a lot bigger at the end of the evening...:\

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) :clap Well done, Mr. F.............Didn't get the spread before the first goal went in, so lucky escape for Mr. Spreadman. Wish I had bought shirt numbers, currently at 67 !! :\ Tempted to buy total goals, but need at least 2 more to make it worthwhile... :ok :cheers