** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£10,000 or I'll walk thread....

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets)

Frisky, it's your system, so can I nick it for my own purposes and thread? Seems polite to ask that's all. BTW nice one :ok. (creep, creep).
:ok you're quite the gentleman! I just nicked it without any politeness!:nana Haven't started me own thread tho, just tagged onto this one...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frisky, it's your system, so can I nick it for my own purposes and thread? Seems polite to ask that's all. BTW nice one :ok. (creep, creep).
By all means, please do........... I have been thinking about this due to difficulty in getting bets matched at Betfair. Would anybody be pissed off if I tried to change the rules to make £10,000 from the original £100? as this is more than possible before Xmas. The way I see it is......... Imagine trying to get £250 on a bet of 2.2 ? Firstly, you might only be able to match £50 at 2.2, then 100 at 2.0 and maybe the next £100 at 1.8..............!!!! To me that does not represent the original value!!!! I am interested in what you guys have to say as all your comments have been taken in and absorbed bigokay.gif Luckily, I have been on a bit of a streak but logically these streaks dont last long!!! Up to you guys........but its my money!!!! I will continue as we are at the moment but when I get caught with just 2-3 lines left, then I need advice bigokay.gif cheers in advance for any help

By all means' date= please do........... I have been thinking about this due to difficulty in getting bets matched at Betfair. Would anybody be pissed off if I tried to change the rules to make £10,000 from the original £100? as this is more than possible before Xmas. The way I see it is......... Imagine trying to get £250 on a bet of 2.2 ? Firstly, you might only be able to match £50 at 2.2, then 100 at 2.0 and maybe the next £100 at 1.8..............!!!! To me that does not represent the original value!!!! I am interested in what you guys have to say as all your comments have been taken in and absorbed bigokay.gif Luckily, I have been on a bit of a streak but logically these streaks dont last long!!! Up to you guys........but its my money!!!! I will continue as we are at the moment but when I get caught with just 2-3 lines left, then I need advice bigokay.gif cheers in advance for any help
I feel that you should do what YOU feel you should do. After all, it is YOUR money. It would be great to see you win your £10,000 but don't let that wonderful figure make you lose a smaller fortune. Remember, for every £100 you win - that's another FREE go. I think it's safe to say we'd all love to see you beat the bookies big time:ok , but make sure you ain't :wall from losing a big stake.

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Sorry guys.......... Didn't make that very clear did I? embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif What I meant was by LOSING the 10 bets tag and if im on a run like this then banking at a certain point to guarantee certain profits while leaving some lines run their course i.e after this run, I hope to have 4 running lines therefor £320 then banking HALF and leaving 2 lines run or perhaps banking the LARGEST winning line at some stage to ensure continuity.The format will still be the same just that there should be savers. I think this might be wiser as 2 things have become apparent so far................. a, It a lot tougher to use your own money laugh4.giflaugh4.gif b, I'm a coward laugh4.giflaugh4.gif IVE JUST JINXED THIS HAVEN'T I ? laugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Cheers aliando for the response and for sticking with the thread so far bigokay.gif You'll notice that, We can all have our ideas and systems here but.... Its THE ADVICE that you get from seasoned campaigners on here that makes all the difference from winning and losing in the long run

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Cheers mate! :ok I'll post it up later. Right, the aim of any bet is to make money. We kid ouselves to an extent about any pleasure we get from gambling (I think poker and 'participation gambling' is different). So to review the rigid nature of the original sytem is very sensible. I assume the seconday aim of the bet is to get to the last round with the BIG bet, is that right? These suggestions follow that assumption. Forget about doing 10k in 10 bets. If you do it in 20 you'll still have the cash, and no one in their right mind would give you stick (so Herp would). After you have profited in the earlier rounds from the betting exchanges use a bookie. (Not me, though. I withdraw that request.) Protect the initial investment, and ensure any future attempts are funded by the profits. Whichever way you see fit. If you withdraw winning selections. They could be used in 2 ways. (i) To fund future attempts. (ii) To be kept in reserve. eg., In Round 4 you have 5 winners. You progress 3 to Rd 5 and keep 2 back. 1 is banked for profit, the other is there as a replacement, and could start from Rd 5 if you feel confident enough. I think that it started off as some amusement for the forum, and you're a little surprised by the success and popularity of this strategy, which is why you're taking it a little more seriously. If you stopped when the money you won could make a difference to your life, no one would blame you, as long as you come over and buy the beers.

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Day 3 Selections one of the strangest bets of my life but one phone call this morning put me in the line of this one so hopefully it does not backfire on me. Its off in 5 mins so sorry for the late posting but I've been trying to look up info. 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5.....................£40 @ 2.00 So a Big GOOD LUCK to 2 teams I know absolutely nothing about and am relying on a mates info here bigokay.gifbigokay.gifbigokay.gif

and a quick note......... Yes, i do trust his info. Its been good to me in the past and he reckons that overs should be about 1.4 or 1.5 for this. i have to admit though that I know NOTHING at all about these two at U-21 level
From the info I could get this morning, I've layed Austria - I've been expecting this to be a dull drab uneventful game. Azerbijan have improved at home through dogged displays, whereas Austria are very poor away from home. So, 2-1 Azerbijan (or better) will suit us both!:hope

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Third selection for tonight 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5.............£40 @ 1.96 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 Winner £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 4. 5. 6.

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Maybe not!!!! 0-0 Full time embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif Lesson 257. Never bet on something that you yourself don't know anything about laugh4.giflaugh4.gif 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 Winner £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 LOSER 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 4. 5. 6.

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) For my 3,000 th post clap.gifclap.gif Trial 4 Day 3 Summary 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 WINNER £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 LOSER cheers ivan you twat laugh4.gif 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 WINNER £76.47 to Day 4 4. 5. 6.

For my 3' date='000 th post [img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/clap.gifclap.gif Trial 4 Day 3 Summary 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 WINNER £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 LOSER 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 WINNER 4. 5. 6.
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Good work friskyfitz!

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) 1/2 today - giving us 3 lines so far to take forward to Day 4 Trial 4 Day 3 Summary 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 WINNER £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 LOSER cheers ivan you twat :lol 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 WINNER £76.47 to Day 4 4. Russia v Portugal Over 2.5.....................£40 @ 2.28 LOSER 5. Cyprus v Switzerland Over 2.5................£40 @ 2.0 WINNER £78.00 to Day 4 6.

Re: £10,000 for £10 (10 bets) Trial 4 Day 3 Summary 1. Aldershot v Crawley Over 2.5..................£40 @ 2.14 WINNER £83.32 to Day 4 2. Azerbaijan U21 v Austria U21 overs 2.5...£40 @ 2.00 LOSER cheers ivan you twat :lol 3. Chester v Grimbsy over 2.5...................£40 @ 1.96 WINNER £76.47 to Day 4 4. Russia v Portugal Over 2.5.....................£40 @ 2.28 LOSER 5. Cyprus v Switzerland Over 2.5................£40 @ 2.0 WINNER £78.00 to Day 4 6. Amiens v Chateauroux over 2.5...............£40 @ 2.4 LOSER Well, onto Day 4 on the back of a loser giving us 3 running lines. As I mentioned before, I have slightly tweaked the system now to allow for bad runs and will withdraw the biggest paying line and even off the other 2 lines to allow continuity of the thread. So, line 1 will be withdrawn and lines 3 and 5 will be rounded off to £75.00 each thus we have a withdrawal figure of £87.89. There will now be 2 lines to run and banks will be readjusted to suit....... As of from tomorrow, this thread will be re-named and the aim will change to maximising profit and sod the 10 bets rule laugh4.giflaugh4.gif I still intend to make everyone laugh at my selections though and I still intend to make £10,000 from it bigokay.gif Previous Bank standing -£198.55 Withdrawal £87.89 Revised bank -£110.66 (inc present starting bank of £100) Current RUNNING bank £150 (2 lines running)

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... anyway, less crap and more trying to make a few quid........... 2 bets tomorrow and I'm not gonna wait around for prices as both can be matched now......... 1. Osnabruck v Carl Zeis over 2.5.............£75 @ 1.82 2. Guimares V Braga over 2.5...................£75 @ 2.46 I have decided to take these price as i dont see them getting any better later on so heres hoping bigokay.gif