** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tennis Tips - January 11 - January 17

So I guess it's gonna be over 19,5 games or over 20,5 games with korda- hurkacz. I did have over 19,5 on norrie -korda and same with hurkacz- harrison (forgot to post it here ) and unfortunately de minaur to win , which was my last bet was canceled since bublik retired at the start.

Concerning hurkacz -korda another bet from me would be that korda takes atleast 1 set. He definetly impressed me more than hurkacz here . What do you guys think ? Over on games or korda/hurkacz winning the match/ a set atleast ?

I only have watched the Hurkacz-Harrison and Norrie-Korda matches. Hurkacz won in 2 sets playing with the foot off the pedal. Korda played really well but when he was serving for the match (40-15, 5-4), he pooped his pants. Playing against another player probably she would have lost the set, but not against Norrie. The british made a show of his politeness and gifted the next game (2 DF). IMO Hurkacz should win the Final but, as I said, I only have watched 2 matches... 

another rutine victory from Savinykh 6-4, 7-5 (easiest 5.00 ever¿?). I have been watching about her and she looks pretty decent. Actually, she looks better than some current top 100 players...Any russian punter who knows more about her?

@Olymp thanks, mate!

21 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Well, Korda did almost choke the match away, it's a shame that Norrie threw in his worst performance of the tournament in that encounter. Hurkacz is the more experienced of the two and that might very well be the factor to decide the match. No recommendations from my side.

I realy just can't understand how this match didn't go over atleast 19,5 games. From what I've seen korda played his worst of the week yesterday while hurkacz played his best. What tipped you off and made you avoid this match CzechPunter ?I mean in the end luckily I didn't have time to bet anything on it, but there's nu doubt in my mind that if I had time I would have atleast bet over 19,5 games.

1 hour ago, vladisimo2 said:

I realy just can't understand how this match didn't go over atleast 19,5 games. From what I've seen korda played his worst of the week yesterday while hurkacz played his best. What tipped you off and made you avoid this match CzechPunter ?I mean in the end luckily I didn't have time to bet anything on it, but there's nu doubt in my mind that if I had time I would have atleast bet over 19,5 games.

The fact that Korda is still choky in pressure situations.