Australia Vs India T20 Series

Fader

After India beat Australia in the third ODI only two days ago, they go into a Twenty20 match at Manuka Oval, Canberra. Australia won the first two ODIs but ofcourse India won the final third one. It meant very little, the result of that match but it does give India abit of momentum going into the match this morning.

Ofcourse T20 isn't ODI. In T20 history India have done well against Australia in their back yard. Australia will be missing Warner whilst there are doubts over the likes of Starc and Cummins. 

I think Warner will missed greatly and when you look through this India team and see how many can smack it out the ground at every opportunity, I think the value is most certainly with India

5pts India to beat Australia - 1st T20 match 11/10 bet365

basically, Jadeja pulled a hamstring and was hobbling about. he got a ball to the helmet towards the end of the innings but he carried on and hit 44 from 23 balls and actually that probably ended up winning the match for India. But, because he got hit on the head, India could say he was concussed (despite him carrying on and hitting all those runs) India were allowed to substitute the injured Jadeja and bring on Chahal. Ofcourse, Chahal took 3 for 25 :D 

Tomorrow (technically a few hours from now) we've got the 2nd T20 between Australia and India. Even if these two teams were exactly the same I would be betting on India again. Jadeja will be missing which will be a loss but Chahal played really well and if he comes in and the batting lineup is just 10% better than I can't see why India can't win the series here. Australia will be without Finch and I think that's a bigger loss for Australia.

5pts India to beat Australia evens willhill
1pt Wade top Australia batsman 5/1 willhill
1pt Rahul top India batsman 4/1 willhill

India vs Australia 2nd T20 - Betting Strategy                                                                              

My model shows that this T20 match could more be in favor of India.                                                           

The 1st innings looks to be well dominated by India and we should be able to see India at low odds in the 1st innings.                               

2nd innings - Australia could get a decent start for the first 7-8 overs after which India could pull things back and win the match.  

Betting strategy       

Our strategy remains quite simple. We go with India first and then cashout when India at low odds.                                                                   

IND VS AUS 2ND.jpg