** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > October 20th

Darran

4/4 winning bets on Saturday to continue the superb start to the season. It was a very comfortable afternoon as well with all 4 bets landing with ease. Things are rarely that easy, but it is great when it does go that smoothly. So far I have staked 52.5pts and the profit is currently at 57pts. Only 2 leagues have full fixtures planned (although some are off due to Covid and FA Cup reasons) so options are limited. There are 4 teams that make some appeal though with 3 odds on and 1 just about odds against. Because of that I am going to stick them all in an acca which isn't something I would usually do, but I would need 3 to win anyway to make a profit at level stakes so I think it makes more sense to spend a point on the acca which pays 10.6/1 with Betfred

In the Pitching In Northern Premier I like Gainsborough to beat a Stalybridge side who are really struggling so far this season and Matlock to beat a Grantham side who have yet to win a game. In the Pitching In Isthmian Premier I think Leatherhead can beat a Brightingsea Regent side who sacked their manager at the weekend and the new managers are going to have to work some magic on a team who look weak for the level. East Thurrock only have 2 points from 7 games and they also aren't good enough for the league at the moment. They host Horsham who should have too much for them.

Gainsborough, Matlock, Leatherhead & Horsham 1pt acca @ 10.6/1 with Betfred

I am adding in Chesterfield to win at Wealdstone. I was able to be at Wealdstone and Wrexham gifted them the game. Crap defending and sitters missed by the away side had me, as a fan, banging my head on the table in front of me. Wealdstone try to play out of the back and, when pressed, there are always mistakes in them. In addition they are wide open to the counter. Anyone who saw the highlights of the Wrexham game (leaving aside the away team not getting a clear penalty for the third game in a row) and it could have been 7-4 to the away side...which is just what the odds are on Chesterfield winning.

I've added it to Darran's picks and done a 5 fold as well as the bare fourfold

Like Bartonbank said, Wealdstone are giving up alot of chances and a man in form for Chesterfield is big Tom Denton who scored in every game this season except the last one thus far. He had two goals disallowed against Stockport however and looks a good goalscorer bet for tonight.

Tom Denton anytime goalscorer @ 3.00 1.5/5 units

Tom Denton to score 2 or more goals @ 13.00 1/5 units

Tom Denton to score 3 or more goals @ 81.00 0.5 units

Tom Denton first goalscorer @ 8.00 0.5 units

6 hours ago, dawwe92 said:

Like Bartonbank said, Wealdstone are giving up alot of chances and a man in form for Chesterfield is big Tom Denton who scored in every game this season except the last one thus far. He had two goals disallowed against Stockport however and looks a good goalscorer bet for tonight.

Tom Denton anytime goalscorer @ 3.00 1.5/5 units

Tom Denton to score 2 or more goals @ 13.00 1/5 units

Tom Denton to score 3 or more goals @ 81.00 0.5 units

Tom Denton first goalscorer @ 8.00 0.5 units

2 goals nice call @dawwe92  ?