Racing Chat- Monday 19th October

Got a feeling I should have focussed on Windsor instead of Pontefract.  Never mind I can come back later

Just some single win bets today, so far at least.  NB last night's best prices shown after jockeys initials 

1.45 Pont Naamoos (JF/MJ) 3/1, £2 win at 6 = £9.80 (has a strong favourite to beat.  Scary

2.50 Pont Cruyff Turn (DT) 2/1, £2 win at 4.2 (um at 3.75)

3.20 Pont Inexes (JH) 6/1, £1.87 at 12 = £20.16

3.50 Pont Case Key (PM) 9/2, £1.20 win at 11/2 = £7.80

4.20 Pont Jill Rose (HT) 9/2, £1.20 win at 7/1 = £9.60

2.30 Win Tenfold (OM) 6/1, £1.20 win at 8/1

Total stakes £9.47 (if Cruyff Turn gets matched which is looking more unlikely atm)

===============================================================================================

Cruyff Turn did get matched and duly lost.  Amounts to a £9.47 loss on the day.  The balance c/fwd is now £156.40 (£400 bank)

Terrible run of results.  Th only thing keeping me in profit at the moment are my in-running lay bets on the Betfair Exchange.  It's a pity that I can't share them as even I don't know which ones that they will be until a race is off and getting to the business end.  I do have some rules for them but hardly enough to put forward a proven winning strategy as it's still early days with it.

One flat meeting, two all weather and one over the jumps in the UK tomorrow.  I have to go out quite early in the morning tomorrow and won't be back until after lunch so I guess everyone will have to wait for my losing selections until later on ?

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.