** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Jun 26th - 28th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in West Brom’s last 4 games in Championship.
West Brom have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Brentford are undefeated in 91% of their last 11 home matches in Championship.
West Brom are undefeated in 92% of their last 13 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 26.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-06-2020-19390

Brentford FC vs West Bromwich

Brentford FC

Doubtful: Bryan Mbeumo (34/14 f, 2nd top scorer, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Sergi Canos (11/0 m), Nikos Karelis (4/0 f)

Suspended: -

West Bromwich

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jonathan Leko (0/0 f), Nathan Ferguson (21/1 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Win/Draw/Lose
Brentford FC
18 home games
West Bromwich
19 away games
56% Win 58%
28% Draw 32%
17% Lose 11%
44% Win and over 1.5 goals 42%
0% Lose and over 1.5 goals 5%
44% Team won first half 32%
33% Draw at half-time 53%
22% Team lost first half 16%

Swansea hit the ground running against Boro and look a banker against bottom side Luton,  8/11 looks very decent to me.

Not a big fan of Birmingham but it's probably worth opposing Hull until they get a win.

I expect an improvement from Boro with Warnock taking over and surely his 'style' will get the most out of Gestede, so I reckon he's worth a punt at 15/2 to score 1st if he starts.

i would definitely back barnsley to win despite millwall looking like they might secure premier league promotion. they have done me many times this season but this match means a hell of a lot more to barnsley as they battle the drop

charlton also has to turn up and beat qpr. qpr has had some great wins and some very bad losses but when it comes down to it charlton need the win more so i'm going with the motivation factor and backing the hosts get the win

derby is within a chance of at least play offs but if they lose this game it could be over for them or long way back to the top. they have to make sure of a win

Edited by sajtion

Preston vs Cardiff

The Championship continues to stay true to its roots and throw up the inevitable twists and turns in these final stages of the season. The early 12:30pm BST kick-off today is between Preston and Cardiff at Deepdale. Both of these teams are in the thick of the play-off action and the result in this game could have a huge say on which of these two sides makes the play-off or misses out.

Preston had started the season with a superb record on their home turf having gone the first 9 league games at home unbeaten. Unfortunately, that form has not held up and the Lilywhites now only have 2 wins from their last 8 home league games. Alex Neil's side are 6th in the table but only inside the play-off places on goal difference. It's four league games without a victory and only 3 goals scored in their last 6 league matches. Another worrying statistic is the fact that Preston haven't managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 league games. Issues at both ends of the pitch could severely damage their play-off aspirations unless they're addressed quickly.

Cardiff bounced back to league action with a resilient 2-0 win over league leaders Leeds. Not many of us Bluebirds fans were surprised by that result given our record against the Yorkshire club over the past 30 odd years. However, we go from facing a team that consider us their bogey team to taking on a team we very much see as our own bogey side. We've only won 1 of our last 6 visits to Deepdale and City fans are still haunted by that disaster on 18th April 2009 when we lost 6-0 and that result eventually contributed to our play-off push collapse where Preston themselves pipped us to the last play-off spot by a single goal. Still, Neil Harris has managed to sort our away form right out with the club earning 18 points in 11 away matches since his appointment.

I'm usually a very pessimistic Cardiff fan, as you may have seen by some of my calls on here, but I'm naively feel quietly optimistic about this one. Preston are struggling for form right now but we seem to be improving with every game under Harris. He's working out which players are invested in his philosophy and he's learning from his mistakes as well as willing to try new things. Credit where it's due. I'm probably swaying more towards a draw here but I wouldn't be surprised if Cardiff did nick a win and continue our unexpected push up the table.

Draw @ 3.25 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.72 with Sportingbet

Leeds vs Fulham

The big game in the Championship today is the 3pm BST kick-off between Leeds and Fulham at Elland Road as the race to reach the Premier League intensifies in the final stages of the league season. The home side will want to allay fears of yet another "bottle job" after their 2-0 loss to Cardiff last weekend against an away side that will be keen to get themselves back into the automatic promotion race with a victory.

Leeds remain favourites to earn promotion to the Premier League and return to the top flight since their shock relegation back in 2004. It wasn't the best of returns to action for the Whites with their 2-0 loss to Cardiff but they'll be keen to bounce back to winning ways at home. Marcelo Bielsa's men are still in 2nd place and only denied top spot by virtue of goal difference. The team is 5 points clear of 3rd placed Brentford but a loss in this game would see their opponents close that gap. One key factor for Leeds at home has been grinding out results with some solid defensive displays. Leeds have scored less than 2.5 goals in 78% of their home league games this season.

Fulham suffered a disappointing 2-0 loss at home to promotion rivals Brentford last week as they returned to Championship action. Scott Parker's side will feel that this is a game they must win if they want to keep their automatic promotion hopes alive. The Cottagers are in 4th place and 7 points off the automatic promotion pace. They are also undefeated in their last 7 away league games. The club has seen less than 2.5 goals scored in 72% of their away matches this season so that adds weight to the theory this could be a tense game.

Games like this are what make the Championship such a fantastic division. There is so much at stake here. Both teams have expectations of playing in the Premier League next season but it's likely only one of these two will go up automatically. There have been under 2.5 goals in 6 of the last 7 meetings between these two sides so all the signs are pointing towards a low scoring affair. I do think Leeds could sneak this though. Even though they both lost 2-0 in their last game, I feel this Leeds side is more likely to recover and get back to winning ways.

Leeds to Win and Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.80 with Coral

Leeds HT/FT @ 2.80 with BetVictor