** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tipster Competition - Resumes June 13th

Hi guys, hope you are keeping safe and well.

German football is back and the Spanish has just had the go ahead for a mid June re-start.

The Premier League is not far off either so we can start to think about how we are going to finish the season in the competition. We will start where we left off from with all players in their current divisions. I know we will probably get a fair few no shows but this is only to be expected. We shall just go with it, the competition will be there for those who want to play.

I want to keep the fixtures to weekends only if possible as putting an extra set of game in midweek causes issues with people getting access to the site etc....

I propose to begin as soon as we get either the Spanish or the Premier League to go alongside the German games, some Div 2 fixtures may be included as will some other countries if we need them.

I reckon we need 4 divisions at least to create a worthwhile fixture list for the competition. The various markets we are used to may not be available for all divisions but at least we can move on.

Speak later

BH:ok

• BillyHills changed the title to Tipster Competition - Latest Update

In addition to the above I think we can safely say that we can have a decent fixture list until the end of July.

That gives us another 7 weeks if we start on June 13th, making an 8-week season.

Proposals

• Resume competition on June 13th
  • Final matches on July 25th
  • Season reduced to 8 weeks (from 10) (already had 1 week)
  • Fixture list to include minor leagues from Europe 

:ok

• BillyHills changed the title to Tipster Competition - Resumes June 13th