** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie A & B Predictions > Mar 7th - 11th

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Serie A & B Predictions > Mar 7th - 11th

Change of plan @StevieDay1983, please don't hit me.

Lega Serie A has finally got its act together and this weeks card will consist of the previously postponed fixtures. Subsequent Serie A gameweeks are shuffled along by one week (so the original coupon you posted will take place March 14th-15th).

I think all Italian sporting events will now be played behind closed doors until at least April 3rd:

https://www.football-italia.net/150856/official-juventus-inter-sunday

In other news Cagliari have sacked coach Rolando Maran and replaced him with Walter Zenga. I am somewhat underwhelmed by this appointment but let's see how Cagliari perform between now and the end of the season at any rate.

Parma Calcio vs SPAL 1907

Parma Calcio

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Sepe (21/0 first goalkeeper), Laurini (7/0 d), Barilla (18/1 m), Hernani (23/0 m), Scozzarella (11/0 m), Inglese (11/2 f)

Suspended:

SPAL 1907

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Dabo (4/0 m), Di Francesco (15/2 f)

Suspended: Strefezza (20/1 m)

AC Milan vs Genoa

AC Milan

Doubtful: G. Donnarumma (24/0 first goalkeeper), Biglia (7/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Krunić (9/0 m), Duarte (5/0 d)

Suspended:

Genoa

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Radovanović (19/0 m), Ghiglione (20/0 d), Lerager (11/0 m), Pajač (11/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 3/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mindfulness said:

Change of plan @StevieDay1983, please don't hit me.

Lega Serie A has finally got its act together and this weeks card will consist of the previously postponed fixtures. Subsequent Serie A gameweeks are shuffled along by one week (so the original coupon you posted will take place March 14th-15th).

I think all Italian sporting events will now be played behind closed doors until at least April 3rd:

https://www.football-italia.net/150856/official-juventus-inter-sunday

In other news Cagliari have sacked coach Rolando Maran and replaced him with Walter Zenga. I am somewhat underwhelmed by this appointment but let's see how Cagliari perform between now and the end of the season at any rate.

Well, it's now been confirmed that Serie A matches are suspended until further notice in Italy due to the coronavirus outbreak. It's another grim step towards the 2020 European Championship being affected by it. :sad