** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super League Predictions > Feb 15th - 17th

Larissa is in a mediocre situation and will have to overcome to get a result. PAOK is up and showed in the games with Panathinaikos that he can beat any opponent in Greece. I expect, one way or another, to score and get away with the points of victory
AE LARISSA FC vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.45

If AEK is patient and shows the same defensive commitment it will work in Thessaloniki. Mars, tired in Peristeri in the second half and the quality of AEK, can be seen in the attack. I'll risk and bet
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 2.60

Both teams are missing key players. Panathinaikos at home I expect to find a way back to victories, Panatolikos has plenty of weaknesses and I do not think he will be able to get anything positive at OAKA. The ace is small and I would risk combining it with both teams scoring
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.55

OFI Crete vs Atromitos

The Greek Super League matches extend into Monday this week and I'm looking at the clash between OFI Crete and Atromitos that kicks off at 5:30pm GMT at the Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium. Let me just put my teeth back in. Anyway, both teams are firmly in the hunt for a place in the Championship Round but time is running out. Can either team win to help their efforts?

OFI Crete are knocking on the door of the Championship Round places in 8th place and just 1 point off the pace. Head coach Georgios Simos will be looking to spur his team on and qualify for the top six as the season reaches its business end. Two games remain after this match before the split so it's not an all-or-nothing affair but every result has added importance over the next few 90 minutes. OFI have a solid home record but haven't won in their last 4 matches and haven't even managed to score in three of those games.

Atromitos come into this game quietly optimistic that they can gatecrash the Championship Round. Head coach Savvas Pantelidis has seen his team labour to 9th in the table and 3 points off the top six. A win here would put them right back in contention but then a defeat would really pile the pressure on heading into the final two matches before the split. Losing 7 of their 11 away matches in the league doesn't make for great reading before this encounter. Unfortunately, there are also major issues in the final third. The club hasn't tasted victory in their last 8 matches and they've also failed to score in any of those games. That's over 720 minutes of competitive football without scoring. What a shambles!

That final statistic is a glaring one. When you're on a poor run and the goals aren't coming you begin to lose faith. It's hard to see how Atromitos can turn things around. They're not being completely turned over by anyone so when they do start finding the net again then it could bring the wins. Until then, you have to back whoever they are playing to score more and take the win.

OFI Crete to Win @ 1.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 3.30 with Unibet

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, @Rey86, and @Icongene.