** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super League Predictions > Feb 8th - 10th

The last chance for Panionios is to always fight for his salvation. Xanthi loses much of its momentum away, so I will go without form, in the victory of Panionios, which burns for three. I expect a few goals in the games and will be judged in the details
PANIONIOS vs AO XANTHI FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Great derby, without strong interest in scoring and in cup matches. I expect both teams are skeptical and will not take a risk. AEK is very tight defensively and we can see a very close game, with few goals and fewer phases
AEK ATHENS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

OFI has many key nods to his key players and does not seem to hope he can get a positive result in Tuba. PAOK, he was great with Panathinaikos, having a lot of energy, if he repeats the look he has for an easy afternoon with goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs OFI KRETA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Panetolikos vs Volos FC

The Greek Super League extends into Monday this weekend with Panetolikos hosting Volos FC in an underwhelming 4pm GMT kick-off at the Panetolikos Stadium. Both teams are sitting at the wrong end of the table but a wealth of points separate them coming into this game. Can the home team go a step closer to their opponents in the league table with a win here or will the visitors condemn the hosts to another defeat?

Panetolikos are having a season to forget. Head coach Makis Chavos won't be pleased with his side's current position of 13th in the league with the club having finished 9th last season. It'll take near enough a miracle for the team to meet the standards of last season with them now 12 points behind 12th place who just so happen to be their opponents in this game. Just 2 wins from their 11 home league games this season makes for some grim reading. However, they are undefeated in their last three matches at home.

Volos FC come into this match as the team that Panetolikos are trying to catch. Manager Georgios Spyridopoulos will be delighted that his team have competed as well as they have after promotion from the second tier of Greek football last season. The team may well be down in 12th but they're only 3 points off the pace of the Championship Round qualification spots. Unfortunately, just 2 wins from their 11 away league games doesn't breathe confidence into their build-up here. They haven't even scored in their last two away matches.

I'm going to have to be a doomsayer and predict that this game will be bloody dreadful! Two teams that are completely bereft of confidence or form in the respective home and away records. If I was forced to pick a correct score then I'd either have to back a 0-0 or a narrow 1-0 win for either side. I'm going to have to back a low-scoring draw because I've got a funny feeling this will be turgid.

Draw @ 3.60 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.21 with SportNation

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, @Rey86, and @Icongene.