** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super League Predictions > Nov 30th & Dec 1st

At this time I have no confidence in any team. They need victory points to avoid further introversion. The way the two teams are fighting and because of their defensive gaps, I expect an open goal game on either side.
OFI KRETA vs AEK ATHENS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

There will be a fierce duel, with fierce fights all over the field. The home side with Katsche and Warda returning to action will be another team, with more quality that can be imposed, especially at home. I expect to take advantage of Volos' defensive weaknesses and get the three point
AE LARISSA FC vs VOLOS NPS @@ AE LARISSA FC, odds 1.95

Olympiakos vs PAOK

The Greek Super League throws up a huge game this weekend when the top two teams in the league go head-to-head. It's league leaders Olympiakos hosting second placed PAOK in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off this Sunday evening at the Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus. Will this game have a huge impact on the eventual destination of this season's league title?

Olympiakos have been exquisite in domestic competition this season. Pedro Martins has watched his team remain unbeaten in the league with 8 wins and 3 draws from their 11 league games so far. Things might not have gone so well in the Champions League but a spirited performance away to Tottenham in midweek will surely give them confidence coming into this crucial game.

PAOK continue to keep pace with their opponents coming into this game. Abel Ferreira's men have also won 8 and drawn 3 of their first 11 league matches. Only an inferior goal difference has them behind Olympiakos in the league. Their defensive record isn't as impressive as Olympiakos but their attack has notched up more goals this season so they'll be looking to utilise that strength.

This is a simple case of the best defence in the league taking on the most potent attack in the league. What will come out on top? I'm favouring Olympiakos. They not only possess a stern defence but this is a back-line that has kept 7 clean sheets already this season. That is the sort of defence that title-winning teams are built on. PAOK have scored in every single league game this season and they may well do it here but I think the home side will take the win.

Olympiakos to Win @ 1.84 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with Marathonbet

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene.