** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

LOI, NIFL, and WPL Predictions > Oct 25th - 27th

Stevie, 

Sorry I have not been posting, I have had alot on personally and felt unable to provide solid tips. I must say from watching the thread week to week your tips on the Welsh Premier have been outstanding, especially as almost all of them are over evens on the odds.

Any idea what your success rate is on the Welsh Prem to date this season

44 minutes ago, Cheltenhamwhite said:

Stevie, 

Sorry I have not been posting, I have had alot on personally and felt unable to provide solid tips. I must say from watching the thread week to week your tips on the Welsh Premier have been outstanding, especially as almost all of them are over evens on the odds.

Any idea what your success rate is on the Welsh Prem to date this season

Thanks mate. Not kept exact figures but generally more positive than negative. @Wiltshire Shot has also been dishing out some decent predictions too. I think it's just the fact that not many people take too keen an interest in the Welsh leagues so the bookies play it more down the middle than with other leagues.

11 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Thanks mate. Not kept exact figures but generally more positive than negative. @Wiltshire Shot has also been dishing out some decent predictions too. I think it's just the fact that not many people take too keen an interest in the Welsh leagues so the bookies play it more down the middle than with other leagues.

I would go as far to say your Welsh Prem success rate is over 80% so far and on games with odds over evens as well!

Tonight, I've taken Bala/draw double chance at TNS.  I got 9/4 at Bet365, but that's gone now.  TNS' still aren't firing on all cylinders - it took a very late goal to beat struggling Penybont last week and they've also dropped points against Caernarfon, Barry and Cardiff MU in their last half dozen games.  A TNS win is probably the most likely result, but Bala ain't bad and I definitely wouldn't put the chances of a home win quite as high as the bookies.

Newtown v Cardiff interested me as both sides are prone to draws and I was going to bet on a stalemate but the bookies agree and prices have come in over the last 24 hours to remove much of the value so I'm leaving it alone.

Connah's Quay should dispose of Aberystwyth but at 2/5 for an away win I'm not getting involved.

On Saturday, Barry and Caernarfon are both 8/13 to win at home, but both are potential banana skins.  Barry host Airbus who at last are finding a bit of form.  Caernarfon play rock bottom Carmarthen having lost two on the bounce, so lack the form they were in a fortnight ago.  I've seen Carmarthen's last two games (one live, one on the box) and they don't look like a team without a win this season.  Normally I wouldn't bet on either game but I hope to get to Caernarfon weather permitting, and if both games survive I'll try a cheeky Barry/Caernarfon double not because I think it's value but because I like an interest in games I go to.

Finally, on Sunday Penybont host Cefn Druids.  Neither are in great form and I can't read the game so I'll not bet.

Barry Town vs Airbus UK

The Cymru Premier is a tricky one to pick out this week. Heavy rainfall has hit Wales and results can sometimes become a little skewed when that happens with mistakes occurring more frequently. I'm looking at Barry Town hosting Airbus UK in a 2:30pm BST kick-off at Jenner Park. Can the team that's flying high in the table extend their impressive lead?

Barry Town were setting the pace at the start of the season but postponed games and dropping points to Bala Town has seen the Dragons drop to 3rd in the table behind Connah's Quay and TNS. The team still has two games in hand on the sides around them and a win here would send them back to the summit. Gavin Chesterfield's side have a decent record at home as they remain undefeated and have kept two clean sheets already.

Airbus UK have had a steady start to their league season. The Wingmakers are in 8th place on 10 points but have lost 7 of their 11 matches so far this season. That includes losing 4 of their 5 league matches on the road. Not only are the lack of points picked up on their travels a concern but the fact they have also conceded 14 goals during those 5 matches. Their last away match saw them lose 6-2 to TNS.

I think we could see goals in this one. The slick surface at Jenner Park is tricky to play on for defences in the rain. I wouldn't be surprised if both teams scored but I also wouldn't be surprised if we saw Barry Town stick a few on their opponents today. I'm backing a convincing home win as I can see Barry Town returning to the top of the league table with a return to form.

Barry Town HT/FT @ 2.50 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.80 with Bet365