** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super League Predictions > Oct 26th - 28th

PAOK's victory has fallen to a very low level, with no value at all. The difference between the two is great and they have opposite forms. I expect easy PAOK dominance with many goals
VOLOS NPS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

I have no confidence in Xanthi, it may be high in the rating, but it's lucky. OFI is impressive, playing good football, with a lot of aggression, making many final goal attempts. I'll go with the momentum of OFI and the seat
OFI KRETA vs AO XANTHI FC @@ OFI KRETA, odds 1.85

An important showdown for the two clubs will show a percentage they can reach. I expect to be judged on the details and the goal. Panathinaikos scores with difficulty, while defensively improved. AEL will not take any risk and will try to close the premises and strike back. I think we will have a few goals in the game
PANATHINAIKOS vs AE LARISSA FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Olympiakos vs AEK Athens

The Greek Super League throws up a huge game this weekend when two of the top four sides go head-to-head in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off on Sunday afternoon. It's league leaders Olympiakos versus their close positional rivals AEK Athens at the Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus. Just 5 points separate these two sides so the outcome of this game could have a massive impact on their respective seasons.

Olympiakos are top of the league with 19 points from their 7 league games. It's an impressive unbeaten start to the league campaign and even though they are bottom of Group B in the Champions League their performances in that competition have been far from disappointing. The stand-out result being holding last season's finalists Tottenham to a 2-2 draw at home. Home form in the league has been decent too with 3 of their 4 wins on home soil ending in a clean sheet.

AEK Athens sit in 4th place with 4 wins, 2 draws, and just 1 loss from their league so far. It's been an undefeated run since their opening game loss to Xanthi. It's also worth noting that this team relish playing on the road remaining unbeaten away in the league. That is form that transcended into their failed Europa League campaign too. So make no mistake about it, they'll be tough opposition here.

Both of these sides are very evenly matched. Olympiakos are undoubtedly favourites to win but AEK Athens are going to make them earn every single bit of possession. I think backing Olympiakos to earn a narrow win is the best shout. The odds aren't great on simply backing that so I'd even say wagering on a win to nil given their defensive record at home is worth it.

Olympiakos to Win to Nil @ 2.43 with 888Sport

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.88 with Marathonbet

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene.

In many games, Asteras Tripolis was competitive, but he had a difficult schedule and the results can be considered normal to some degree. Lamia, with limited opportunities and home base, is having a hard time. The Star will be aiming for this match, giving everything to win
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs LAMIA @@ ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.80