Super League Predictions > Sep 14th & 15th

Nice time to risk on Panathinaikos. Aris has big trainning problems after Pantelidis left from the club. Aris has`nt  manager until now. Panathinaikos has disaster results until now, lost Kourbelis at the last game but has Danish forward Beck back in action. Nice attack due with italian Macheda.

AWAY WIN (4.20)

JPG.jpg

It will not be an easy task for PAOK, the hosts will give it their all. However, Atromitos, not a good defender, receives goals in all matches this year, both in the league and in the Europa League qualifiers, so PAOK can take advantage of the quality and get one. significant victory
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.65

AEK Athens vs Lamia

OK, so I was going to cover the Aris versus Panathinaikos game this weekend but @THEODORE-007 got in there and he's echoed the thoughts I had in my head. Instead, I'll be looking at the game between AEK Athens and Lamia that kicks off at 5:15pm BST on Sunday at the Athens Olympic Stadium. The odds have been lengthening for the away side all week so are we looking at a rout for the home team?

AEK Athens sacked former manager Miguel Cardoso after the club crashed out of the Europa League at the qualification stage and then also lost their first league game at home in a 2-1 loss to Xanthi. The new man brought in to shake things up is former AEK Athens player and ex-Greece national team assistant manager Nikos Kostenoglou. His first game in charge saw the team snatch a 3-2 win away to Asteras Tripolis but required an injury time winner. Is that a sign of a renewed sense of fighting spirit amongst this squad?

Lamia haven't had a bad start to the season at all. Two draws is probably going to have disappointed their fans as much as it left them satisfied. The club is sitting in 8th place but the early signs are encouraging. Head coach Sotiris Antoniou will be hoping to take advantage of Kostenoglou still learning about his new squad. My only worry is that this is their first away game and both of their draws so far came at home.

I have a feeling this could be the game where Lamia suffer a bit of a hiding. The AEK Athens price has been dropping all week and the impact of Kostenoglou is looking positive. The AEK Athens players will be buzzing after that dramatic win last week and this is a game you'd expect them to win. I can see them doing that by a comfortable margin with an assured display.

AEK Athens -1 @ 1.75 with Ladbrokes

AEK Athens HT/FT @ 1.85 with Coral

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene, are you all going to bet on the Greek Super League this weekend?

1 minute ago, StevieDay1983 said:

AEK Athens vs Lamia

OK, so I was going to cover the Aris versus Panathinaikos game this weekend but @THEODORE-007 got in there and he's echoed the thoughts I had in my head. Instead, I'll be looking at the game between AEK Athens and Lamia that kicks off at 5:15pm BST on Sunday at the Athens Olympic Stadium. The odds have been lengthening for the away side all week so are we looking at a rout for the home team?

AEK Athens sacked former manager Miguel Cardoso after the club crashed out of the Europa League at the qualification stage and then also lost their first league game at home in a 2-1 loss to Xanthi. The new man brought in to shake things up is former AEK Athens player and ex-Greece national team assistant manager Nikos Kostenoglou. His first game in charge saw the team snatch a 3-2 win away to Asteras Tripolis but required an injury time winner. Is that a sign of a renewed sense of fighting spirit amongst this squad?

Lamia haven't had a bad start to the season at all. Two draws is probably going to have disappointed their fans as much as it left them satisfied. The club is sitting in 8th place but the early signs are encouraging. Head coach Sotiris Antoniou will be hoping to take advantage of Kostenoglou still learning about his new squad. My only worry is that this is their first away game and both of their draws so far came at home.

I have a feeling this could be the game where Lamia suffer a bit of a hiding. The AEK Athens price has been dropping all week and the impact of Kostenoglou is looking positive. The AEK Athens players will be buzzing after that dramatic win last week and this is a game you'd expect them to win. I can see them doing that by a comfortable margin with an assured display.

AEK Athens -1 @ 1.75 with Ladbrokes

AEK Athens HT/FT @ 1.85 with Coral

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene, are you all going to bet on the Greek Super League this weekend?

My friend personally hunting dragons. Aris is a strong team but without manager this time. I choose to risk.

One more information of the greece super league you don't know.

Owner PAOK Ivan savvidis bought it another two teams from super league.

XANTHI and this year PANAITOLIKOS.

This is the fuckin greece super league. If you can't fight straight, you fight undergroud.

Savvidis can't fight the owner Marinakis of olympiakos economically and bought other strong teams of superleague to cut points of olympiakos. The other hawk mellisanidis owner of AEK waiting at the corner to see the war and help Savvidis if he need.

Mellisanidis and Savvidis both of you are from Pontus. The years 2016 and 2017 Paok and Aek exchanged champion league and cup between them. First Aek take the champions league ticket and Paok the greece cup and the next year Paok the champions league tickey and Aek the greece cup.

This is the fuckin underground greece super league. Battles between three owners this time. Olympiacos, Paok, Aek.

FUCKIN BULLSHIT

THE MOST UNDERGROUND LEAGUE IN ALL WORLD

THIS IS THE GREECE SUPER LEAGUE

ALL FOR THE MONEY - NOTHING FOR FOOTBALL

You are lucky here in england.

.:spank ....... :wall

Edited by THEODORE-007