** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - May 20 - May 25

13 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Value or not I can't see Nikoloz Basilashvili beating Felix A-A but Benoit can probably beat Taylor.

Based on previous posts - every time you agree with me - it works, but i want to gather a little bit more stats.

So this time Felix should win!

Following livestream of Tennys Sandgren versus Mattias Bourgue and the frenchman has made three unforced errors in Tennys serve in the first game already. I think Tennys might win in two as he's done in his previous matches but I'm usually wrong about a player to win in straights but...

...I'm on Tennys -1.5 sets at 2.65 with Unibet

Very good Tennys even though it was a stretched out hard fought victory in two. But now I've seen Tennys play and I think he'll nick a set in the maindraw at least. He's got a stable service, some unreturned and some aces here and there and he doesn't commit many unforced errors either.

11 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Value or not I can't see Nikoloz Basilashvili beating Felix A-A but Benoit can probably beat Taylor.

But his start was fascinating, you know, i suppose that we all post here tips with some value in it, although they lose for some reason - it's just bad streak now.

Value radar showed -1pts in May till now, meanwhile april was +6.3pts and as i can see - many of us here struggling with losses in April.

Nicolas Jarry to beat (-1.5 games) Sascha Zverev at 3.20 with Unibet

This doesn't feel to farfetched. Jarry won their latest meeting in Munich and whoever has improved the most and learned the most out of that encounter will win this match. And it is not Sascha who's improved the most since Munich, he hasn't played any impressive tennis in Geneva. Last match when Sascha beat Fed Delbonis was like a rollercoaster in first set and second wasn't mutch different. While Sascha was playing as if it was his first semifinal ever Nicolas dominated Radu Albot in straight sets rout. 

I can understand why Sascha is the favourite and it's because of his ranking but he's not playing some big time tennis exactly. If Sascha turns up with his B-game like he's done so often this season he'll be on the losing end in another final this season and in straight sets too probably.

For me this can be Nicolas first title to follow in the footsteps of his countryman Christian Garin.

Felix Auger-Aliassime to beat Benoit Paire at 1.82 with betsson

I think it's time for this huge talent to win his first title. Felix did great after first set yesterday when taking out Nikoloz Basilashvili and I think that's what we will get used to seeing from Felix in a long time to come. So Felix for me here.

I'm also on Felix -1.5 games at 2.00 with Unibet