** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments

GaF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments Mr M was very unlucky - two bad beats I lost two 50-50's - The risk I took waiting for good cards. 6th spot for 5 hours play - wonder how much i won? It was a great experience and good value for my $1

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments I stopped by to check on the final table for this last night, but had spilled wine on my keyboard so couldn't say hello :rollin Great work both of you and well played. Obviously shooting for top 2 but still a fantastic return on $1 :clap

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments Many of you in the $10,000 added tourney for tonight? I'm amazed that there are only 368 entrants so far - I expected far more interest - I imagine it will be full (1500 people) by kick off, but it's still 130% added (entry is $5+$0).......

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments

Many of you in the $10' date='000 added tourney for tonight? I'm amazed that there are only 368 entrants so far - I expected far more interest - I imagine it will be full (1500 people) by kick off, but it's still 130% added (entry is $5+$0).......[/quote'] I'm in :ok Username Kaz_H

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments Well that's me out banghead.gif. I was on 2k when i picked up 99 in early position. Raised to 300 (blinds 50/100) and was reraised to I think 800 by one guy. I decided to call and see a flop, which came out 9J7 rainbow. Absolutely perfect. I raised about 400 (so not much) and as I wanted i was reraised all in. I called with no hesitation and the other guy turns over TT. So he has an inside straight draw. And no prizes for guessing what comes out on the river. Yep that's right. An 8 puke.gif I guess that maybe I should have folded my 99 when I was reraised (and I very nearly did) but the pot was 1250 I think and it was only another 500 to call, so I decided to take a chance. I suppose if I had won the pot then the guy with TT could have felt hard done by as well, but this is the biggest tourney i've played in in terms of prize money (not counting the bet365 games with thousands of entrants) and I was really hoping to do well so i'm a bit pissed off sad2.gif I guess i'll have to make do with winning the Punterslounge tourney later instead ;)