2020 Finish continued

waggy

1 hour ago, waggy said:

Hope not Gooner. From tomorrow it will be 5% maximum of the bank. Hope I can stick to it. 

What's happened to the Arsenal. Hope it's a blip. 

Well the hard thing is sticking to that 5% isn't it! 

In terms of Arsenal, no creativity in midfield at all and I feel at the moment with Aubameyang the same way I have done for a few years with Ozil, not worth the £350k a week we are paying them. Was optimistic at the start of the season but feel we could have a season similar to Chelsea a few years back when they finished 10th. 
North London derby next weekend and first time in a very long time I have no confidence at all , would take a draw but we are going to have to play a lot better than we have in the last month or so to even get that. 

Large bets definitely do let you down though some have saved your thread before but like JdsG said, it was due a lost though we hope not. You've done the profit building very well before so you can surely do it again. Today is a new day so here we go. ?? 

(I guess potus is back again with the laugh at my above comment. You came back later than I thought.??Some people have an addiction of getting banned.)