** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 Finish continued

waggy

55 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Good couple of days Waggy , maybe stick to the football? Seem to do better with football then lose a lot on the horse racing.

I also think a big bet on one horse is too risky and especially the bad weather as well. Hope you continue in the profit. 

Thanks guys, a bit of an improvement certainly. Think you may be right about the horses, but with all the football coming thick and fast this could also be tricky with players getting weary. Care needs to be taken.

May have a bet on Arteta to be the next Premier manager to get his P45 Gooner lol

Just now, waggy said:

Thanks guys, a bit of an improvement certainly. Think you may be right about the horses, but with all the football coming thick and fast this could also be tricky with players getting weary. Care needs to be taken.

May have a bet on Arteta to be the next Premier manager to get his P45 Gooner lol

Yes, December has always been a strange month for football results especially in Premier League. Have a great new week and good luck with all bets. x

1 hour ago, waggy said:

That could be worth a bet lol.

Worst run I have ever seen us go through and when you see our next 3 fixtures are Southampton, Everton & Chelsea I am struggling to see where the win is going to come from. Its amazing really how badly things have gone downhill after winning the FA Cup and first 3 games of the season, now just 1 win in 9 and just cant put the ball in the net. 

I like Arteta and don’t want him out just yet, it is the players also, Xhaka cannot be given another chance after stupid red card yesterday and so much is going on with the Ozil situation. Just need players like these 2 out of the club asap and start fresh.