** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 Finish continued

waggy

With nothing worth betting on today below is the two year stats.

Bets in two years 1758    

Profit in two years £612.54    Average profit per year £306.27    Average profit per bet 35p

Average bets per week 17     Average bets per day 2.42

All in all not very impressive figures. But on the bright side it has paid one third of my Electric/gas bills. Also if I had put the £2020 in the bank I would not have received interest of over £600. 

Lets hope 2021 is a more profitable year and more importantly that the virus gets under control.

Happy New Year to all on Punters Lounge and take care and keep well.

17 minutes ago, waggy said:

With nothing worth betting on today below is the two year stats.

Bets in two years 1758    

Profit in two years £612.54    Average profit per year £306.27    Average profit per bet 35p

Average bets per week 17     Average bets per day 2.42

All in all not very impressive figures. But on the bright side it has paid one third of my Electric/gas bills. Also if I had put the £2020 in the bank I would not have received interest of over £600. 

Lets hope 2021 is a more profitable year and more importantly that the virus gets under control.

Happy New Year to all on Punters Lounge and take care and keep well.

As someone mentioned previously..... these updates and analyses are irrelevant, as your balance fluctuates so much. They would only be relevant if your balance was going consistently and steadily in either direction.

Also, I’m not sure that it’s at all accurate to say that this thread has ‘paid one third of my Electric/gas bills.’ That would only be the case if you walked away now, £600-odd in profit. However, the thread is still in progress, and that amount (plus the £2000-odd you started with) will presumably end up with the bookies in the long run, so I don’t see how you can claim it has paid for anything.

The money can’t be in two places at once. Either it paid your utilities bills, or it’s part of your bankroll for this thread.

16 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Not bad Waggy most of us do not end the year in profit, the challenge for you will try to get up to £4k profit again :hope

Happy New Year

I make it that waggy lost over £1200 this year, on this thread, so unless you know something we don’t, they didn’t end the year in profit?!