** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 Finish continued

waggy

1673 result: 3rd. Lost £80

Profit to date £987.17

Another disgraceful reaction from BrandNew once again. This guy has spread his vitriol under various names and is against everything that this site stands for.

I need these childish reactions like a hole in the head. 

Edited by waggy

Well I must admit that this is the best post you have ever done, (under various names) at least on my thread.

I started this thread almost 2 years ago with the intention of it lasting only 20 months or when I lost my bank. As you know it has carried on.

Everyone seems to have missed the point, it is money I can well afford and this time if the bank is lost then that will be my last thread.

As I have been gambling for the best part of sixty years it's a bit late to change my ways. 

For me it is an enjoyment to bet but I would hope that no one takes this as the way to bet. It is and always has been my way. I would have hoped that this thread would not have offended anyone but it obviously has.

You obviously have a lot to offer this site with your seemingly wide knowledge of sports but seem intent on being really obnoxious which is a real shame.

As I say, at my age I'm not going to change. 

7 minutes ago, waggy said:

Well I must admit that this is the best post you have ever done, (under various names) at least on my thread.

I started this thread almost 2 years ago with the intention of it lasting only 20 months or when I lost my bank. As you know it has carried on.

Everyone seems to have missed the point, it is money I can well afford and this time if the bank is lost then that will be my last thread.

As I have been gambling for the best part of sixty years it's a bit late to change my ways. 

For me it is an enjoyment to bet but I would hope that no one takes this as the way to bet. It is and always has been my way. I would have hoped that this thread would not have offended anyone but it obviously has.

You obviously have a lot to offer this site with your seemingly wide knowledge of sports but seem intent on being really obnoxious which is a real shame.

As I say, at my age I'm not going to change. 

Exactly like I said before, it's up to you and as long as you can afford the loss, it's fine. Life is short, just do what you like and you're not in a life threatening or financial crisis after betting for numerous years. Go for it. Support ??