** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Basketball - 5.50m

Hey, 

Been reading your thread.. Sounds interesting, but I'm a complete betting newbie.. I have few questions.. 

- What's the best strategy to start with?? (I may start with a strategy from your first post) 

- What's the best account size to start betting your way?? (I can start with $20-$100) 

- What's your advice on bet sizes?? (% of the account)

(If you already answered this questions in the thread, I apologise, but I didn't see them) 

Thanks for sharing your strategy!! 

Edited by Anta

9 hours ago, Anta said:

Hey, 

Been reading your thread.. Sounds interesting, but I'm a complete betting newbie.. I have few questions.. 

- What's the best strategy to start with?? (I may start with a strategy from your first post) 

- What's the best account size to start betting your way?? (I can start with $20-$100) 

- What's your advice on bet sizes?? (% of the account)

(If you already answered this questions in the thread, I apologise, but I didn't see them) 

Thanks for sharing your strategy!! 

The strategy at the start of the post will be a good one, I know I said to look for unders but I noticed it was going under n over so that may actually give a total to look out for, at the same time you will make the choice when to take the bet, the Sacramento/Oklahoma game just played had 114 for half time, the game landed on 112.

Account size, I would say $200 with 5% and when you feel comfortable and can spot the edge then maybe 10% 

I'm working on other strategys but I still take note of what the total is at the 5.50 mark and compare before taking my bet.