Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
McNamara Band

Basketball - 5.50m

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone

I would like to share something I have noticed in Basketball games that you may be able to improve,

I have only started recently playing 62 games for 44 wins & 18 losses giving c70% win rate.

It all starts in the 4th quarter with 5.50 left on the clock, what the Bookies have for the total you take the Unders,

So for example if the score is 150 with 5.50 left and the Bookies have the total for the game at 184.5 then you will take 

Under 184.5 @ $1.85

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Good Luck

I'm waiting for the Korean Basketball League - KCC Egis v Seoul Knights, they are midway through the 3rd quarter now.

Update - 

The game has finished and at 5.50 the score was 124, the Bookies had 148.5 and the final total was 145

Edited by McNamara Band
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These games played today 09 December 2018

219.5 - Under 217 - Dallas v Houston - 05.50m - 188 - Bet365 - 219.5 (31) - Final Score - 211 - Win
222.5 - Under 205 - Indiana  Sacramento - 05.50m - 176 - Bet365 - 205.5 (29) - Final Score - 204 - Win
216.5 - Under 215 - Cleveand v Washington - 05.50m - 189 - Bet365 -215.5 (29) - Final Score - 217 - Loss
220.5 - Under 224 - N.Y Knicks v Brooklyn - 05.50m - 195 - Bet365 - 226.5 (31) - Final Score - 216 - Win
224.5 - Under 214 - Atlanta v Devner - 05.50m - 185 - Bet365 - 212.5 (27) - Final Score - 204 - Win
214.5 - Under 215 - Chicago v Boston - 05.50m - 186 - Bet365 - 212.5 (26) - Final Score - 210 - Win
208.5 - Under 205 - Memphis v L.A Lakers - 05.50m - 176 - Bet365 - 202.5 (26) - Final Score - 199 - Win

There are still two games to play, Portland v Minnesota and LA Clippers v Miami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, McNamara Band said:

Hi everyone

I would like to share something I have noticed in Basketball games that you may be able to improve,

I have only started recently playing 62 games for 44 wins & 18 losses giving c70% win rate.

It all starts in the 4th quarter with 5.50 left on the clock, what the Bookies have for the total you take the Unders,

So for example if the score is 150 with 5.50 left and the Bookies have the total for the game at 184.5 then you will take 

Under 184.5 @ $1.85

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Good Luck

I'm waiting for the Korean Basketball League - KCC Egis v Seoul Knights, they are midway through the 3rd quarter now.

Update - 

The game has finished and at 5.50 the score was 124, the Bookies had 148.5 and the final total was 145

Hi, Seems you are on to a good thing, 2 questions, does this happen on all BB games and what are the average odds at the time??. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, swasya said:

Hi, Seems you are on to a good thing, 2 questions, does this happen on all BB games and what are the average odds at the time??. Thanks. 

 

Do You place a bet on Minutes 6.5?? on 4th quarter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Swasya and cheers,

Sorry my screen seems to freeze when I try to reply.

I have noticed it works for all Basketball games although be careful because sometimes the Bookies will only give 20 points diff to the game score and the Bookies total, for example the game may have 137 points and the Bookies total may be 157, those games I would look more for overs because it's too low with c6 minutes left in the game.

The numbers in bracket above is the diff between the game total and the Bookies total, my number is 29, anything higher will be a slight advantage for us punters., 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, McNamara Band said:

Hi everyone

I would like to share something I have noticed in Basketball games that you may be able to improve,

I have only started recently playing 62 games for 44 wins & 18 losses giving c70% win rate.

It all starts in the 4th quarter with 5.50 left on the clock, what the Bookies have for the total you take the Unders,

So for example if the score is 150 with 5.50 left and the Bookies have the total for the game at 184.5 then you will take 

Under 184.5 @ $1.85

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Good Luck

I'm waiting for the Korean Basketball League - KCC Egis v Seoul Knights, they are midway through the 3rd quarter now.

Update - 

The game has finished and at 5.50 the score was 124, the Bookies had 148.5 and the final total was 145

Gave it a try indonesia and i have a winner . Thank you. 1.95 odds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet with Bet365, the odds are around $1.85 and I take it with 5.50 left just in case they score a few more pints and the total goes up.

I played another 7 games after the NBA games finished and won all seven though a couple were close to losing.

Nice win for you @ $1.95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, McNamara Band said:

Hi Swasya and cheers,

Sorry my screen seems to freeze when I try to reply.

I have noticed it works for all Basketball games although be careful because sometimes the Bookies will only give 20 points diff to the game score and the Bookies total, for example the game may have 137 points and the Bookies total may be 157, those games I would look more for overs because it's too low with c6 minutes left in the game.

The numbers in bracket above is the diff between the game total and the Bookies total, my number is 29, anything higher will be a slight advantage for us punters., 
 

Last Question. in your opinion which site gives realistic live scores? i have noticed a disparity between the bookies live time and odds portal which i am using. once again thanks. Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swasya said:

Last Question. in your opinion which site gives realistic live scores? i have noticed a disparity between the bookies live time and odds portal which i am using. once again thanks. Steve

Won again in asia and lost in Japan. your system works. Thanks. Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my 6th time, bloody screen is freezing a lot lols.

I would say Bet365 cause you can watch the game, not live but there is a little screen that shows whats happening in the game.

Two wins and one loss, you are on your way.

I'm waiting for the Korea game Incheon v Sonic Boom, 3q just started.

Good Luck with your other bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, McNamara Band said:

This is my 6th time, bloody screen is freezing a lot lols.

I would say Bet365 cause you can watch the game, not live but there is a little screen that shows whats happening in the game.

Two wins and one loss, you are on your way.

I'm waiting for the Korea game Incheon v Sonic Boom, 3q just started.

Good Luck with your other bets.

wow, those spanish women know how to play last quarter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, McNamara Band said:

Which game was that one

Spain  CD Zamatra vs Sant Adria

it was just a blimp in the whole scheme. overall i started out with 4 dollars and am now up with 36 dollars

i have you to thank

Thank you

Steve

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Games for today 10 December 2018

224.5 - Under 225 - Detroit v New Orleans - 05.50m - 196 Bet365 - 225.5 (29) - Final Score - 224 - Win


229.5 - Under 203 - Toronto v Milwaukee - 05.50m - 174 - Bet365 - 205.5 $1.86 (31) - Final Score - 000

So the Toronto games total needs to end under 205.5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NBA - 10 December 2018

224.5 - Under 225 - Detroit v New Orleans - 05.50m - 196 Bet365 - 225.5 (29) - Final Score - 224 - Win

229.5 - Under 203 - Toronto v Milwaukee - 05.50m - 174 - Bet365 - 205.5 (31) - Final Score - 203- Win

219.5 - Under 217 - San A v Utah - 05.50m - 188 Bet365 - 217.5 (29) - Final Score - 207 - Win

225.5 - Under 232 - N.Y Knicks v Charlotte - 05.50m - 203 - Bet365 - 230.5 (27) - Final Score - 226- Win

04 NBA Games - 04 Wins - 00 Loss

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, McNamara Band said:

Hi Liero1,

I have always used Bet365 and haven't really looked at other sites and the odds I usually get is c$1.86 sometimes $2 but that's rare.

Cool thanks. The 4 out of 5 yesterday is pretty good then, good luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, McNamara Band said:

I'm in New Zealand, the NBA starts at 1pm in the afternoon and the last game is around 4.30pm, same with the NHL

ah cool. good for you to live in such an amazing country :) greetz from cold uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff. I used it last night on USA college basketball and even women's college basketball. It works. Pretty amazing. However, living in the states we are unable to set up an account with Bet365. Have to settle for watching and testing until gambling becomes legal in all of US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.