** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Basketball - 5.50m

Still looking for a good strategy to get us as close if not over the Bookies Total, testing another way and would like to put up a total to watch and also what I expect them to pass, just waiting for a European game to start and we will be underway, these totals will be put up before the quarter begins starting from the 2nd quarter and ending on a game total.

In fact let's check the SMDC v Chadao game on Bet365, 4th quarter - Total To Pass 151 and Total to watch 155.5

12 hours ago, eddiey said:

Been away for a while. Working at nights keeps me off the NBA games. Glad to see you are still tweaking your system. I haven't had a chance to watch many games lately but start a new job on March 1st so hopefully that will allow me to catch up. 

Good Luck with your new job ..... nothing happening with the NBA which is nice to have 5 days rest but back to the drawing board tomorrow, no luck with the tweaking as yet but at least we still have the original strategy to fall back on, looking to improve that one since it gives a total that gets close most times.

TAB - NZ

Got an email from the TAB (Bookies) saying if i deposit $100 in to my account I will get a $50 Bonus Bet so I deposited the funds got my Bonus Bet which just missed Boca Juniors v Alt Tucuman Over 3.5 goals at $2,37, game ended 1-2 that was sad but I used my $100 with all different bets and every time I won I transferred my winnings in to my bank account, when the $100 was used up I had $140 in the bank so may $40 profit which was nice ..... Thanks TAB :cheers