Dinero Draw Bets

dinero

Hi, PL people

I'm a long term lurker, but only recently opened an account and decided to share some thoughts and bets as well. 

So here I have a fairly simple draw system that I came up with and will put up all the bets here as well. It's only paper trail, no actual bets. Creating this thread to be a bit more disciplined and keep better track of the bets.

Starting bank is 250 EUR and each bet is fixed on 2% (5 eur). All odds from Pinnacle. 

So here are the picks for first round:

Bet1.JPG

Most games from my first post have been played and we are off to a positive start. A lot of games on the weekend (around 60) and few even before. I realize that this is a bit too wide range of games, but I'll try to analyze the results over time when more matchdays have passed and depending on the results, will narrow it down (the games are chosen based on the rating of each game). 

Starting bank: 250,0 €
Current bank :263,9 €
Amount bet: 40,0 €
Profit: 13,9 €

bet.JPG

Sorry, had wrong dates in the latest 3 games. Only Derby-Norwich (1-1 draw) was played, others in the weekend. I have attached all the weekend games. Way too many to be honest as said in the last post, I will narrow it down after the weekend probably. 

bet1.JPG

bet2.JPG

bet3.JPG.2285af4e23fd19c91f8e763e15d65a23.JPG

bet4.JPG

Edited by dinero