** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cent roll's! Value town Party Poker

LIKE2FISH

Yes please do not post passwords, still applies, we do not want to disrupt other groups private games in the same way that we don't like our own disrupted. 

I personally don't really see a problem posting general information about the games/groups for other members benefit as you've done Leo, for me context/intent is all important and whilst they do get a bit of free advertising, you posted purely to help other members which is admirable and I don't see any of those shown as direct competitors to what Punters Lounge does. Indeed, quite a number of PL members will no doubt already be affiliated with some of the more generic groups shown. 

Of course I'm happy to be over-ruled if Avon or Sir Puntalot see it differently. 

I personally would just remind all members of the importance of securing their personal data. Each time you join a group on facebook, sign up to a new forum etc little bits of info about you & your friends are passed on.

I'm not for a moment suggesting any partner sites of Partypoker have anything other than honest/genuine intent, but do make sure that anything you sign up to is legitimate and serves your purpose far beyond any initial centroll/freeroll. 

Punters Lounge will never share or sell your personal information without your express approval and of course continues to provide a number of exclusive offers, added value competitions and events all year round as it has done for a number of years. 

Bart (moderator hat on)

Thought be nice to share :) and its been good value $400 won :) need to hit $1000 and be the 1st 100 to buyin with PL $ and get 4 nights free stay at the Gleneagles hotel! for MTT in Ireland Sept but only issue is I have used my last lot of holiday to try and qualify for MPN and BOM Malta!! So something may have to give but then I might not qualify for any :( Brought my seat direct for Sunny beach,gulp but had a good few results and done a deal with a friend for the accomodation and flights were good price, shame train was costly!