** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Thursday 21st June

715 Ffos Las

Weyburn EW 10/1 bet365

Think this hirse can outrun his price and if the dead 8 runners stand their ground he looks a very solid each way bet to me. He ran out of petrol up the Towcester hill last time and this slightly shorter trip and flatter track should suit much better. Yards horse are running with credit so worth a nibble.

________________________________-

405 Chelmsford

Shailene 4/5 bet365 NAP

Terrific 4th at Chester in better company and then was mugged on the line last time out when possibly kicking too soon. Looks to have found an ideal race to gain compensation.

3:40 Ascot WILD ILLUSION  11/4 Coral PP Ladbrokes

Softer ground may suit her better but she as a winning chance in this race. She has run with real credit last 3 races (all Group 1s) and should take all the beating here.

4;20 Ascot  STRADIVARIUS  9/4 Coral Ladbrokes

2017 Goodwood Cup winner and 3rd in the St Ledger. 3rd again to Order of St George on Champions Day. Always looked likely to be better this year and showed that in the Yorkshire Cup beating a good field quite easily. should be more to come from this smart colt.

I haven’t got involved much at Ascot thank god! May just do a little Yankee and pray on some chancy outsiders.

2.20 Chelmsford Caged Lightning - this is the types I like to take a chance on. It had course and distance form and is down to a very winnabke mark, and it’s 8/1. I’m hoping it’s recent form was down to it not liking the tracks or it just had a couple of off days! I’m on a medium bet to win only!

6 hours ago, godofhorses said:

I haven’t got involved much at Ascot thank god! May just do a little Yankee and pray on some chancy outsiders.

2.20 Chelmsford Caged Lightning - this is the types I like to take a chance on. It had course and distance form and is down to a very winnabke mark, and it’s 8/1. I’m hoping it’s recent form was down to it not liking the tracks or it just had a couple of off days! I’m on a medium bet to win only!

Well what a load of shit that was! Took a chance on previous form and it ran like a 1 legged tortoise!