Bellew v Haye 2 Predictions

My recollection of the first fight is that Haye won every round until the injury (round 5/6 i think) - something that is being overlooked in my opinion. That fight was over a year ago so I do intend to rewatch it before coming to a final conclusion. That being said you could say that that was Bellews plan;let Haye take the early rounds and come on late when he gases. Obviously we got robbed of the opportunity to see how that would have played out should both fighters remained fit. At this stage I'm considering dutching Haye 1-6 at 21/10 with Bellew outright at 2/1 which pays around 1/2, another option would be to replace Bellew outright with Bellew 7-12 and points; this pushes the price out to around 4/6

@jamiedavies02 - Strangely enough I did just that, rewatched the first fight. That's the worst Haye ever seen, and even though he was a sitting duck with his achilles (which means he couldn't leverage power), Bellew still couldn't finish him off for 6 rounds and nearly got his head taken off twice even with the injury!

@Danshot - I'm with you there after thinking about it.

My bets are:

Bellew to be knocked down @ 4/7 (1.57) Paddy Power

Haye by KO, TKO or Disqualification @ 10/11 (1.91) >Betfair

There's no way Haye was fit for that fight, he was almost stationary again. :unsure Even Froch said "It looks like he's stuck in mud"

I wish boxers and all sports people could be made to declare existing injuries, because I'd never have backed him if I knew that was the Haye we were getting. :puke 

However you want to call it, that was a shadow of the real David Haye, 37 or not.