£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

16 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

They are always great when they win !

4 3/4 lengths 🙂.  I might try one of my L15's with a mixture of the so-called "horse" ability to win a race as recommended by experts (assuming that this has been calculated to be the best horse in the race) along with the top jockeys at a decent price.  This also happened today in the 3.50 at Carlisle.  I know that you don't like her but @TheBrigadier highlighted Mostawaa with Hollie Doyle aboard.  He recommended each way at 13/2. The horse won by half a length at 15/2.  Hence we have the combination of someone who knows his stuff about the horse's chance and a top jockey riding it at a decent price.

Well done with your winner.  Are you in front on the £20 challenge this year?

12 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I know that you don't like her but @TheBrigadier highlighted Mostawaa with Hollie Doyle aboard. 

To be fair, I don't mind Hollie, I've had a few winners with her on board. I don't really take much notice of the jockey, I've looked at a few systems based on trainers and jockeys but none of them have come to much.

14 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Well done with your winner.  Are you in front on the £20 challenge this year?

Unfortunately not, down £156.88

A bit disappointing but overall I am having one of my best years ever and I've made a profit every month. I hope to beat my previous record in 2021 of making a profit in each of the first 7 months of the year (although I then went on to make a loss in each of the next 4).