£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

22 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Done theses £2.00 e/w singles ignore the stake money that’s a lucky 31 I’ve done 

IMG_2234.png

So I guess £2M is 365s max payout on a racing bet (based on the return). By my reckoning this bet would return close to £4M if all the selections won (the win acca is over 3 on its own) without any limit being applied. I get that smaller wins are far more likely and that this bet would be cashed out long before the last race if the rest won but I’m not sure I could bring myself to overstake a bet to that extent.

interested in other punters’ take on this one. Would you happily overstake a bet to this extent on the basis that you’re really tilting at the smaller returns or would you do it differently. Even the cashout you’re offered would be reduced the fact that the firm’s maximum liability is far less than the true potential return for the bet.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

So I guess £2M is 365s max payout on a racing bet (based on the return). By my reckoning this bet would return close to £4M if all the selections won (the win acca is over 3 on its own) without any limit being applied. I get that smaller wins are far more likely and that this bet would be cashed out long before the last race if the rest won but I’m not sure I could bring myself to overstake a bet to that extent.

interested in other punters’ take on this one. Would you happily overstake a bet to this extent on the basis that you’re really tilting at the smaller returns or would you do it differently. Even the cashout you’re offered would be reduced the fact that the firm’s maximum liability is far less than the true potential return for the bet.

It wouldn't be a bet I would put on, long term it is poor value even if we are looking at the very very long term for a bet like this to come in.

I think also that lucky 15s are much better value than lucky 31s.

37 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It wouldn't be a bet I would put on, long term it is poor value even if we are looking at the very very long term for a bet like this to come in.

I think also that lucky 15s are much better value than lucky 31s.

I appreciate that very little of the stake is being "wasted" (in as much as we're only busting the maximum payout if all 6 land) but it would bug me to know I was paying for winnings that it was impossible to get. Maybe 5 L15s would be better (each omitting one of the selections) and might result in better cashout offers if things go well.

Then again, maybe the occasional bit of "bad tradecraft" might help preserve a winning account! An overstaked L31 might look less shrewd than taking the time and effort to break the bets up into multiple L15s.

Lord knows why I find you lot and you're betting so fascinating! :lol

17 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Then again, maybe the occasional bit of "bad tradecraft" might help preserve a winning account! An overstaked L31 might look less shrewd than taking the time and effort to break the bets up into multiple L15s.

Lord knows why I find you lot and you're betting so fascinating! :lol

My current losing streak on thr 25% winnings boost will hopefully persuade BET365 to keep my account going long enough for a few more big L15 payouts