Naps Competition - Saturday Oct 7th

3 hours ago, Saint R said:

Hi everyone and hi to @BillyHills. Found the PL tips section a few weeks ago and watch your tips . Just found this forum and :notworthy..anyway my selection today is Lincoln 0.5 e/w in the 4:45 at Ascot..Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, don't forget to have a look at the rules and if you want to take part in the competition and if you want a price you need to quote a bookie, most use oddschecker.

Good luck

9.15 Wolverhampton: Class 6 Handicap, 9.5f

I do fancy Bebette quite a bit on her debut for a new yard plus first time over this trip and on the All-Weather. The switch to Tapeta over 9.5f should suit her much better than she shorter distances the encountered in her four starts to date.

She remains lightly raced, we may not need to read too much into her four disappointing career outings to date, three came in maiden company and one in a 16-runner Handicap at Yarmouth. 

A fair 5lb on board is an added bonus I suspect, with a potentially lowly mark of 53 Babette could easily run a big race. 

Selection:
Babette 6/1 Ladbrokes