Racing Chat - Tuesday Sep 26th

445 Lingfield

Easy Code 3/1 Bet365

Struggling to find anything of note on Tuesday and a tentative vote goes to Easy Code in the Class 5 handicap at Lingfield.
He was fancied last time at Kempton when a decent third and has been well supported on his last four starts. James Doyle takes over in the saddle and the step back up to a mile should help too.

740 chelm 

Queensbryge  98.88

Ghadaayer   98.86

Simply me   98.84

Tough little race....some novicey types that could improve a lot ....coupled with a few horses like ghadaayer that badly disappointed last time but have shown some really good form ...Simply me I'm not convinced wants a mile so I'll scrub him ....overall top two look worth a punt at 8/1 and 11/1 ...just look value in such annopen race 

Queensbryge  5pts win 11/1 pp

Ghadaayer  5pts win 8/1 pp

I was very disappointed today ............I did a 150/1 EW shot in a novice hurdle and it was going well in 4th when a loose horse ran across it causing it to jink and unseat the rider

It was about 2 out and I really thought it was going to finish in the first 3 ...........

obviously we all know that horses fall, unseat, run out, do all sorts of stupid things to help the bookies but when it's not your horse that does the stupid thing it's very galling

oh well ............ it teaches us stoicism

:ok