Club Rugby Weekend > Mar 24th - 26th

avivapremodds.jpg.fa3530e1e213b9d1470d0e

avivapremodds1.jpg.a84e142575892a3f257e0

pro12odds.jpg.bf797ce98d22f0c466cfa3373d

pro12odds1.jpg.c42f6a343e5e9968316082ea5

frenchrugbyodds.jpg.24000bf7e726fc45136f

frenchrugbyodds1.jpg.23a44b5afb1872f2349

We are back to a full schedule of fixtures now that the 2017 Six Nations has finished. Plenty to ponder over with games starting tomorrow night. What are we looking at backing here guys?

@harry_rag, @Labrador, @kranaud36, @plloyd88, @owenclass, @Drogba's Bitch, @Samuel_Scott, @Spankyf, and @SteveO. Tagged a few old schoolers in here to try and lure them back into the action!

Not had much time to post this weekend, have looked at the hotshots markets for today's games and have bought the following.

Wasps v Worcester: Buy Worcester hotshots at 32 with SPIN (Hougaard, Adams, Heem and Pennell)

I think the price may be a couple of points too light. I prefer the Spreadex quartet which has Olivier in for Pennell but think they're asking a bit too much at 38 so I've gone with the perceived better value bet.

Saracens v Bath: Buy Saracens hotshots at 40 with SPIN (B.Vunipola, Maitland, Ashton and Goode) and at 36 with Spreadex (Bosch instead of Vunipola)

If I was only going to take one I'd favour the latter but I've gone for the split approach in this instance. Hopefully both of Bosch and Vunipola score to vindicate my indecisiveness!

I've also bought the Bath hotshots at 25 with Spreadex (Banahan, Joseph, Rokoduguni and Watson)

Verging on 3 points too low by my calculations so worth a buy at a price where 1 try breaks even.

Stade Francais/Toulon: Buy Stade Francais hotshots at 29 (Arias, Doumayrou, Nayacalevu and Bonneval) and Toulon hotshots at 19 (Habana, Gill, Muller and Mitchell) both with Spreadex

No detailed study here (beyond identifying the potential value) but I'm happy enough to buy at the relatively low prices with 2 tries from 8 players being enough to edge in front.

7 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Not had much time to post this weekend, have looked at the hotshots markets for today's games and have bought the following.

Wasps v Worcester: Buy Worcester hotshots at 32 with SPIN (Hougaard, Adams, Heem and Pennell) Made up at 75

Saracens v Bath: Buy Saracens hotshots at 40 with SPIN (B.Vunipola, Maitland, Ashton and Goode) and at 36 with Spreadex (Bosch instead of Vunipola) Made up at 125 and 100

Bath hotshots at 25 with Spreadex (Banahan, Joseph, Rokoduguni and Watson) Made up at 25

Stade Francais/Toulon: Buy Stade Francais hotshots at 29 (Arias, Doumayrou, Nayacalevu and Bonneval) and Toulon hotshots at 19 (Habana, Gill, Muller and Mitchell) both with Spreadex Made up at 25 and 0

Total risked was 182 points, total return 350 for a profit of 168 points. Fair to say I've had worse days (and no doubt will have in future) but nice to find a few decent winners.

Edited by harry_rag