NBA > March

Hi, still no march thread, so i thought i would create it for this month... 

A few games are interesting tonight... : 

> Spurs - Houston (1.5 // 2.4)

> Utah - New Orleans  (1.33 // 3.1)

> Atlanta - Golden State  (2.8 // 1.4)

> Cleveland - Miami (1.2 // 4.2)

Any thought on Spurs against Houston? Seems a tough one as Houston is playing very well lately, and Spurs struggle in regular time even if they're solid at home... Leonard is on fire, and the thing is I rarely saw Harden performing well against the Spurs... so i'll be tempted to back San Antonio even if i'm no confident at all... Backing Houston wouldn't be stupid, anyway, i see a close win for Spurs!

For Golden State, without Durant, it's not the same, Atlanta is on a rush, both teams in top defense, but I still believe GS is more aggressive, more talented, i'm willing to back them here, but they played yesterday... so... haven't decide yet...

For Cleveland, with Lebron back, will be an easy night against a solid Miami though, but IMO, no doubt here.. a decent handicap can be considered.. (-9)?

Backing the Bucks at Philadelphia is also tempting... 

Good luck guys!

So right now, Cleveland lost in a terrible match, they were poor and it was painful to watch, mostly because Bogurt broke his leg on his first match, it probably had an influence on the result...  Bad call from me...

Houston is leading at Spurs maybe not for long, and GS is going to win, Utah too, with already a big margin in Q2... 

Edit: 3/4.. not bad... easy games to bet on too...

Edited by DrBetter

Thanks.. :cheers   Will be tough to give tips every night, but we'll do our best with you and Stevie, and older NBA punters..!

and @Notorious  of course, right? I'd love to keep arguing with you here, and discuss maybe which NBA games we could include in our accas... I'm not against mixing sports in accas, never tried much neither... But 2 sports even 3 (with NHL) don't put me off... I used to love betting on NHL though... nice odds and value there..