Champions League > Feb 14th - 22nd

We don't need to have a debate about Real Madrid and Barcelona, specially not in this topic, but just read my post one more time. Btw, I am talking about Real and specially about Zizou with respect, and don't worry I am not living in past, and I am far from this profile of Barca supporter with who you could have war about who is better. I feel too old for that. :)  

p.s. Seriously, just read my post once again. And if you don't get what I mean, then write me an email or something, that we won't trash this topic with nonsense. Because your opinion is not far from what I think about Barcelona right now. You're totally right about Busquets, Messi, even Alves. Barca with Bartomeu took over Real's stupidity with buying foreign players for every price, while they are letting players like Thiago and Bartra for nothing. And if things won't change with leaderboard, with coach, etc. than things can become really bad in Catalunya. As you said, Messi was saving this club in last two years but it's a good question who can put on his shoes after season or two... First of all this club seriously needs new coach,...

You think that this team can beat PSG 3-0 at home? I am really doubtful that they can keep clean sheet, and then they will need to score 6 times. It's not impossible, but you can see frustration of the team, Messi didn't even celebrate the winning goal against Leganes. Motivation is big problem and with Lucho.. nothing will change. We'll see.

And yeah, I feel bad for Monaco. I felt bad already after draw, because both teams are improving enormously this season, and for me is really nice to watch them. I just hope that Monaco will keep those players over the summer... 

FC Porto v Juventus

The home side have an incredible record at home in the Champions League and have beaten Bayern and Chelsea at home in recent years. They also may have the perfect style to upset this Juventus side with their aggressive press from the front led by Andre Silva particularly with Bonucci missing from the squad. However I wanted bigger than 3.4 to be backing them against a side like Juventus and the value on the win market looks on the side of Juventus if anything at 2.6.

However I've been collecting shot location numbers in Liga NOS this season and Porto's centre half pairing come out incredibly well on shot quantity and quality. Although Porto are usually dominant against most opponents in the domestic league and get lots of set pieces as a result this is not seen in the other members of the "Os Tres Grandes" Benfica and Sporting. Porto are doing something right in the set piece department with quality set piece takers in Telles, Layun and Torres for example and also Marcano and Felipe who are able to attack their deliveries with a lot of success. Incredibly the pair have been involved in 10 shots logged as big chances this season only being beaten by strike partners Andre Silva and Soares.

Juventus have conceded 7 goals from headers this season and are missing key man Bonucci at the back tonight. Some of there problems have stemmed from individual errors and Porto will be hoping to expose Alex Sandro and Lichtsteiner who can be suspect positionally at set plays.

Marcano to score anytime @ 20/1 Bwin

Felipe to score anytime @ 20/1 Bwin

Nice analysis. Personally I see all the value in a Juve win so that's what I've backed medium stakes. Only one win so far for the (a) side in this round of champions league fixtures and I think the chances of another here are reasonable good.

Edited by Icongene

Great result for Leicester in the end. Seville looked dead on their feet around 80 mins. 

Really gutted this one never came in as it would have been a delicious pay-out but backed Juve before ko and then in-play after the red card at 1.80 which covered 90 percent of my loss. 

Overall I've had a great Euro week.